from the airport
There's no better feeling than having someone else deal with the hassle of arriving at the airport for you. With Fly Parks, a driver will meet you when you arrive at the airport to take your car to a secured compound and park it safely for you. When you return to the airport, your car will be ready and waiting for you where you dropped it off.
Reasons to book FlyParks Exeter Airport
- Save time and money on transfers and drop off your car within walking distance of the terminal.
- You know your car will be in good hands with the car park's CCTV and fences.
- When you come back, you're car will be brought back to where you left it - hassle free!
FlyParks Exeter Airport Transfers
No transfers required. Once your car is picked up you can proceed directly to check-in.
Disabled facilities: Due to the distance from the terminal, this car park isn't suitable for disabled passengers. Furthermore, Fly Parks cannot drive specially adapted vehicles.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Look for the drop-off area and park up. You'll be met by a Flyparks team member who'll take your car and park it for you while you stroll to the terminal.
Departure: After you collect your luggage, head back to Fair Oak Farm House car park, it's about 120 yards from the airport. Once you get back, one of the drivers will give you your keys and car back and you can drive home.
Security at FlyParks Exeter Airport
Your car will be parked in the Fly Parks secured compound for the duration of your trip. The car park is protected by security fencing, CCTV cameras and is manned 24 hours a day.
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Regular staff security patrols
- You are able to keep your keys
FlyParks Exeter Airport Address
Fair Oak Cottage,