from the airport
A special summer offer that's not just for summer. This airport-run car park has all the security and convenience of an official airport car park, but at an impressively low price. Park in the airport grounds and catch a 5-minute transfer to the North terminal that's free for customers. From there, a 2-minute walk and and 3-minute free monorail journey will have you at the South terminal.
Reasons to book Gatwick Summer Special
- Have your car parked while you catch a 5-minute transfer.
- Simple to find and great value for money, the Summer Special car park is ideal for both business and leisure customers.
- You are delivered direct to the upper forecourt ready for your departure and picked up again from the upper forecourt on your arrival. This ensures easy access to check-in on departure and swift access to transfers on your return.
- Park in the airport grounds and catch a 5-minute transfer to the North terminal that's free for customers.
Disabled facilities: Arrangements can be made for disabled customers. Once you have booked call the car park to arrange.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Pull up to the barrier and it will automatically scan your registration and lift to let you in. Park in one of the arrival lanes and report to reception. Take and fill in a key label, then give your keys and the label to the receptionist. You will be given a receipt, which you should keep, then catch the transfer bus to the terminal.
Departure: Follow signs from arrivals for Car Parks out of the terminal and you will find the bus stop for Summer Special parking on your left. When you get back to the car park, return to the reception and hand in your receipt. You will be given back your keys and told which space your car is parked in. Drive to the exit barrier, which will read your number plate and let you out.
Security at Gatwick Summer Special
Holders of the Secured Car Parks Award, initiated by the Association of Chief Police Officers, protected by security fencing, floodlights, remote cameras and regular patrols by staff and Sussex Police.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Gatwick Summer Special Address