Long Stay Parking at InvernessBest accessed via the A96
- 181 Inverness Long Stay ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.00 a day, £48.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : No
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
Inverness Long Stay,
Inverness On-Airport Long Stay car park
More info: Inverness Long Stay
Inverness airport is located approximately 10 miles north west out of Inverness and is best accessed via the A96. The postcode for satellite navigational systems is IV2 7JB.
Directions from the A96.
- Follow the A96 (Inverness to Aberdeen Road) out of Inverness without turning off at all.
- Carry on past the wood processing factory and Petty church (both on your left) until you drive through some woods, there will be a roundabout after the woods.
- Take the first exit left, signposted for the airport. Go straight across the next roundabout and at the third roundabout take the first exit left, heading round towards the airport.
- Follow the road round and at the fourth roundabout take the second exit straight into the airport. From here follow signs for Long Term parking.