Premium Parking Liverpool AirportBest Price Quality Service
- 296 Liverpool Premium Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £7.87 a day, £62.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Premium Parking Liverpool Airport is an excellent choice if you're looking for convenience at a competitive price. If you're someone who likes a speedy service, then this is the car park for you - it's directly opposite the check-in area at Liverpool airport. What's more, it takes roughly 30 seconds to walk from the car park to the terminal. Book this Liverpool airport parking with HolidayExtras.com for the ultimate in hassle-free travel.
Reasons to book Liverpool Premium Parking
- • The closest you can park to the terminal, just 30 seconds' walk away from departures.
- • There are only 220 spaces - and they're only open to passengers who've booked.
- • The car park has CCTV, barriers, a fence and 24-hour security patrols.
- • You park your own car and keep your keys.
- • No other services available.
Security at Liverpool Premium Parking
The car park is covered by CCTV and has security fencing. There are 24 hour security patrols seven days a week. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
Liverpool Premium Parking Transfers
The car park is next to the terminal building, just a 30 metre walk away.
Disabled facilities: There are clearly signed disabled parking spaces within the Premium Car Park that are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The car park is located 30 metres from the terminal building.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation to the car park with you.
The car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR). Give us your car registration number when you book and you'll save yourself time when you get there.
You'll need to wait at the entry barrier while the camera reads your number plate. Don't press the button for a ticket - the machine will give you one automatically once it recognises your number plate, and the barrier will lift. Then you can just drive in and park.
If the machine doesn't give you a ticket, press the intercom button so you can speak to a member of staff.
Departure: You don't need to go to the pay machines in the terminal. Drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket into the slot - the barrier will lift automatically. If it doesn't, press the intercom button. Make sure you have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Liverpool Premium Parking Address