Skypark Liverpool AirportCheap Off-Airport Parking
- 557 Liverpool Skypark ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.00 a day, £31.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 1.5 mins
- Distance to airport : 0.3
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The outdoor car park located just a 90-second transfer ride away from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Reasons to book Liverpool Skypark
- • Just 90 seconds from the terminal on the shuttle bus - count 'em.
- • Protected by CCTV and 24-hour patrols.
- • Special service for disabled customers - they can take you to the terminal in your own car.
- • No hunting for a space - your car is parked for you.
- • A Valeting service is available bookable and payable direct to the car park. Garage Services are also available.
Security at Liverpool Skypark
The car park has CCTV, a fence and lighting and is patrolled 24 hours a day. It holds the Park Mark, a security award for car parks accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Liverpool Skypark Transfers
Transfers are on request 24hrs. For a transfer from the airport, you must call the car park once you have collected your luggage.
Disabled facilities: If you're disabled, a member of staff can take you right to departures in your own car. If you think this would be of benefit to you, please give the car park a call on 0151 448 0300.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You are asked to report to Reception on arrival and present your confirmation and booking reference.
Departure: When you check in, you'll be given instructions on what to do when you come back from holiday.
Liverpool Skypark Address
22 Owens Drive,