to the airport
The lowest priced parking at Luton
Two out of every three of our Luton customers choose Airparks, and 98% of them say they would book again. Time after time, people trust Airparks to park their car. Maybe it's because Airparks spends hundreds of thousands of pounds making sure the car park is in tip-top condition, or because its new state-of-the-art self check-in process is just as swift as its 13-minute transfer time. The car park's security and friendly customer service come as standard, but we think it's the outstanding value that keeps people coming back.
Reasons to book Luton Airparks
- No parking, no queueing and no stress - the easiest and friendliest car park at Luton with free wifi on the transfer bus.
- Close - just 12-14 minutes from the terminal.
- Secured - CCTV, barriers, a fence and 24-hour patrols keep your car safe.
- High-tech - check in and out in seconds with our super-sophisticated machines and enjoy free wifi on the transfer bus.
- Staff can help customers jump start their cars or pump up their tyres if necessary.
Arrival at Luton Airparks
We recommend that you follow the directions given to get to the car park, but if you still want to use a sat nav, you should enter the full address and postcode to avoid getting lost.
Pull up at the entrance barrier, which will lift after a few seconds (all cars coming into the site are recorded on CCTV). Park in one of the arrivals bays, then head into the check-in building. You check yourself in using the machines - it's a very quick process, though you'll need to have a copy of your booking confirmation with you. There's a member of staff on hand to help if you need it.
The machine will give you a tag, which you should attach to your keys, and a ticket, which you should keep safe as you'll need it later. Drop your keys in the box with the same number as the lane you've parked in. Your car will be parked for you, so just head to the waiting area and hop on the bus to the airport. You'll need to show your ticket to the driver.
If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
Getting to and from Luton airport
Arriving at the car park:When you reach the car park the barrier will lift and you’ll be able to drive in and find a space in the arrival lane. Remember to take note of your lane number.
Check in use one of the self-service machines, and you’ll be given a ticket which you’ll need keep hold of until you return. You’ll also receive a tag which you need to attach to your keys.
Drop your keys into the key-drop box outside reception – make sure you put them in the correct box for your lane number – and catch the shuttle bus to the terminal.
Use of the bus is included in the price, and it runs every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day. The journey time is around 14 minutes, plus there’s free wifi on board! Your car will be parked for you while you transfer to the terminal.
Returning to the car park:Catch the shuttle bus from bus stop M – you’ll need to show the driver your ticket. Once you’re back at the car park, head to the check-out shelter and follow the instructions on the key dispenser – it will return your keys and tell you where your car is parked.
On your way out just insert your ticket into the exit barrier and wait for it to lift. Don’t worry if you lose your ticket, just take your photo ID to reception and answer some security questions.
On your return to Luton Airparks
The shuttle buses back to the car park leave from bay M right outside the terminal. You'll need to show the ticket you were given at check-in to the driver.
Make your way to the check-out shelter and follow the instructions on the key dispenser - again, it's a very quick process. The machine will give you your car key back and show you on the screen where your car is. Then just drive to the exit barrier - you'll need to insert your ticket to scan the barcode attached to your keys, and then the barrier will lift. If you lose your ticket, you'll need to go to reception, answer some security questions, then show a photo ID, so make sure you have one with you.
If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
- If you choose to use a sat nav to get to the car park, make sure you use the full address to avoid getting lost.
- If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
- Please let Airparks know before you arrive if you require any assistance or if your vehicle has been adapted for accessibility purposes.
- Airparks Luton has ladies' and men's toilets, a baby changing room and disabled toilets. You can also buy refreshments from reception.
- Airparks cannot accept any vehicle with a taxi licence plate - these can only be driven by the licence holder.
- If you come back to a flat battery, the car park will be happy to jump start your car for free.
- If you're worried that your bags might be over your luggage allowance, Airparks Luton now has luggage scales for its customers to use - they cost £1 for 60 seconds.
- We normally advise our customers to give themselves 40 minutes to park at Airparks and transfer to the airport - longer during the rush hour between 4am and 8am. However, there are currently roadworks on the M1 between junctions 6a and 12, so we advise you to leave extra time for your journey to Airparks too. More information is available on the Highways Agency website.
- If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Due to the ongoing redevelopment works at Luton Airport, your transfers to and from the airport may take longer than normal. We recommend you allow at least an extra hour for your transfer to the Airport particularly at peak times.
The peak travel times for Luton airport are all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday and between 0400 and 0900, 1300 and 1500 and 1700 and 1900 on other days.
Luton Airparks Address