Directions to Luton AirparksFind your way hassle free
- 13371 Luton Airparks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.37 a day, £34.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 13 mins
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
More info: Luton Airparks
DirectionsFrom the M1:
1) Leave the motorway at junction 10.
2) Take the exit for Luton and the airport.
From the A1:
1) Follow the A505 into Luton.
2) At the Airport Roundabout, follow signs for “Other routes”, Parkway and the A505.
3) At the next roundabout go straight on, following signs for the M1, St Albans and the A1081.
Then (from either direction):
1) Take the third exit at the next roundabout onto the A1081.
2) Turn right onto Newlands Road, following signs for Airparks.
3) Turn left onto the B4540, signposted Slip End and Markyate.
4) At the traffic lights, turn right onto Grove Road.
5) Take the first left onto the service road.
6) Airparks will be on the right.
Increasing problems with congestion are being reported at Luton airport, and the airport is advising passengers to make sure they arrive with ample time to spare before their flight to avoid the risk of missing it.
We recommend that you take care when using a sat nav to find Airparks Luton as we've found that with some sat navs, customers have had trouble finding Airparks. We recommend that you follow the directions above, but if you do still wish to use a sat nav, you should enter the full address and postcode.
Roadworks will be causing delays at the M1, junction 10 regularly throughout 2014, so we suggest you allow extra time for your journey to Luton airport. Visit the Luton Council website for more information.