Flexible, low priced parking
The Blue Long Stay 3 is just as good as the Silver Long Stay 2, however it's our flexible option which means you're able to change or cancel your booking if you need to. It's less than a one-minute walk from the terminal and its security is tip-top.
Reasons to book Long Stay 3 Southend Airport
- A special offer on parking less than a minute's walk from the terminal.
- The car park's security is so comprehensive that it's won a police-accredited award called Park Mark.
- Vehicle registration recognition makes for a quick entry and exit.
Long Stay 3 Southend Airport Transfers
Transfers are not needed because the car park is within walking distance of the terminal.
Disabled facilities: If you have restricted mobility and wish to park in the Blue Long Stay car park, there are designated parking areas which you are encouraged to use. Also, if you require assistance in getting from the car park to the current terminal please contact the London Southend Airport Passenger Services team on 01702 538 500 before you arrive.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has a vehicle registration recognition service, so just drive up to the barrier and it'll open. If you have an issue, press the help/call button. Then find a space and stroll to check-in.
Departure: When you return, walk back to the car park, find your car, and drive up to the barrier - it'll open automatically. If not, just call for assistance.
Security at Long Stay 3 Southend Airport
The car park holds the Park Mark award and has CCTV, barriers, fencing and floodlighting, and staff patrol the car park regularly around the clock.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Long Stay 3 Southend Airport Address