*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- We did an overnight stay at Cadbury House near the M5 Bristol. The accommodation, breakfast and service were excellent and at a great price through Holiday Extras. We would certainly recommend them.
Mr Hewitt, 12 Sep 2014
- The hotel was wonderful...the staff were friendly, informative and very helpful.Beautiful setting with excellent club facilities. The evening meal was delicious.
Mr Shearn, 17 May 2013
- all went very smoothly thank you.
I have and will continue to recommend your service.
I have booked with you several times and to so in the near future.
Mrs Mcgrory, 13 May 2013
- As usual efficient and reliable service. Our pre flight hotel and parking were at a very fair price, transfers went smoothly and this gave us a good start to our holiday. We have used Holiday extras many times and will do so again.
Mr Pawlak, 29 Jan 2013
- Yes, very helpful staff. It was exactly how you described. The only downside was that we wanted to upgrade but the quote you gave us was nearly the same price as the holiday!
Mr Langdon, 20 Jan 2013
- The Hilton Cadbury is a great way to start your holiday. Good parking facilities and lovely surroundings make a good start prior to your holiday. Highly reccomrend!!!
Mr Sykes, 09 Sep 2012
- hotel fab! breakfast very good. Room, excellent. Shuttle service to/from airport perfect. Staff service 10/10. Will definitely use the Holiday Inn Bristol airport every time in future.
Mrs Jones, 20 Aug 2012
- Couldn't have been better. All staff helpful, and have neverhad such a smooth transfer back to the car at the end of the holiday. Will do this again next time we fly from Bristol Airport.
Mr Knight, 24 Jun 2012
- Everything went fine, checked in quickly on arrival. Room had was inter-connecting which made the children very happy. The connection to the airport via the taxi was quick and easy both ways
Mr Anbany, 22 Dec 2011
- W only booked the hotel to stay before flying out. It was the Town and Country at Bristol. Excellent service but choice of food was limited and too expensive for what it was.
Mrs Ely, 09 Dec 2011
See more Bristol airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 707 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox