*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Trip to airport perfect,pick up from airport easy and on time
staff pleasant and helpful
room and bed comfortable
all agood way to start a holiday
Mr Simmonds, 05 Dec 2016
- Everything went well,we were taken to the airport straight away,when we got back I called the hotel when we had collected our luggage we only had to wait a few minutes to be collected the room and breakfast very good.
Ms Gill, 31 Oct 2016
- Definitely - the hotel stay was excellent we enjoyed everything the spa and restaurant It was like an extra day to our holiday
The parking and transfer were also the best we've had it was faultless but a bit expensive
Mrs Meredith, 09 Jun 2016
- Wow, the staff could not do enough for you, the room was comfortable and everything worked like clockwork. I actually want to go back and stay longer it was so lovely and the grounds look incredible.
Ms Reynolds, 02 Apr 2016
- Excellent in every respect.Good position for airport, actual hotel facilities , food in restaurant was fantastic and even though we arrived late they fed us with no pro sports and lots of smiles. Thankyou .
Mrs Catchpole, 21 Jan 2016
- Facilities were fine if I had any complaints it would be the menu it could be more varied, otherwise for the money it met our needs, disappointed that breakfast wasn't included in the price though
Mrs Heppinstall, 03 Jan 2016
- Everything went according to plan. But I drove straight past thye entranced and had tp turn round and return. It could be sign posted better.
Mr Coombe, 16 Nov 2015
- The hotel was wonderful, and even though I'd booked the wrong night, it wasn't a problem and they set up a room for us. Would definitely stay there again.
Mrs Harries, 14 Nov 2015
- Public toilets are hard to find but apart from that the hotel is very clean, modern and the car parking is ideal. I was concerned as we parked a new car but I give the hotel top marks for parking facilities! I'll deffo use it again
Ms Forrest, 18 Oct 2015
- We did an overnight stay at Cadbury House near the M5 Bristol. The accommodation, breakfast and service were excellent and at a great price through Holiday Extras. We would certainly recommend them.
Mr Hewitt, 12 Sep 2014
See more Bristol airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 854 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox