*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Accommodation and staff very good, but menu pricey and food disappointing. Would use again as very happy with location and price we paid to stay and park.
Mr Keating, 20 Nov 2015
- Excellent service very easy to use,hotel was as described and very helpful staff, easy short walk to departures, we will definitely do this again.
Mr Jowitt, 16 Nov 2015
- This was a lovely end to our holiday. The staff were welcoming and helpful. The room was clean tidy and very comfortable. The breakfast was very nice. The only thing that didn't work was the TV remote control.
Mrs Lee, 16 Nov 2015
- everything went well and the staff were extremely helpful.We didn't even have to phone the hotel to be picked up from the airport as the driver was already there waiting for us .
Mr Chapman, 10 Nov 2015
- Everything went smoothly, except we did have to wait a while for the bus to collect us from the airport but our flight was late so that might be why. Everything was very well signposted and the car was fine when we picked up too.
Mr James, 10 Nov 2015
- Good value hotel perfectly located.
Helpful staff and a nice meal prior to bed and an early morning flight. I parked under the trees and the birds used my car for target practice!
Mr Greaves, 09 Nov 2015
- Welcoming, friendly, helpful staff from the receptionist and head waiter to the airport shuttle drivers. And the latter was all inclusive. We'll be choosing them again!
Dr O'riordan, 07 Nov 2015
- All staff were the best I've known! With a special mention to the Restaurant Manager - Muzzy, I think his name was - hope I got that right!?!! absolutely brilliant, the Hotel is blessed to have him!
Mr Regan-Dennis, 04 Nov 2015
- Good hotel but if you are not on ground floor and are using hotel before flying from East Midlands is a bit of a problem having to carry suitcases up stairs as there is no lift
Mr Hoad, 02 Nov 2015
- Arriving at 3pm wad tiring as you can imagine but to be met with a pleasant and efficient member of staff we were in bed and sleeping within ten mins. just what we needed to get a bit of sleep before driving home
Mrs Patterson, 01 Nov 2015
See more East Midlands airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 92% based on 8063 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox