East Midlands Airport Hotels PhotosPictures taken at our hotels
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
Many of our East Midlands airport hotels have great facilities for leisure and business. The rooms can also be very influential in your decision making, so why not take a moment to browse through these pictures.
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Exactly as described, in fact better than described, great hotel, great service was seamless, hassle free and professional. Will use again and would highly recommend.
Mrs Raynor, 17 Jul 2014
- Got upgrade in Thistle hotel. Excellent meal in evening. Extremely easy to walk to airport from hotel with no hassle parking and immediate pick up on return
Mrs Hill, 29 Jan 2014
- Fantastic! Hotel was great and the airport parking was brilliant. No stress and just what you need to start and finish your holiday. Definitely use again!
Miss Jones, 30 Jul 2013
- Everything was fine - thanks!
Hotel gave us clear directions to car park. Car park read the number plate so there was no need for tickets. A very quick and easy start to our holiday. Thanks again.
Mr Cleverley, 15 Jul 2013
- The staff were helpful when advising us how to get the the airport the next day, the meal and breakfast were nice and rooms very clean great start to out holiday.
Miss Dalton, 22 Jun 2013
- Chose a mystery hotel. Lovely hotel and facilities and the car was parked for the whole two weeks.Excellent drop off and pick up service at the airport with no waiting as the driver was already there on landing.Very very happy.
Mrs Mannion, 28 May 2013
- Staff were all wonderful. The transfers to and from the airport worked really well. The mini bus driver loaded all cases - he even put them into our car boot for the journey home which was very helpful especially as we are elderly.
Mrs Cooling, 24 May 2013
- Hotel was in a perfect location for the airport and did prefer parking the car on the airport grounds to safe time on our arrival back into England
Mrs Bellamy, 20 May 2013
- Every thing was perfect !! Good location..lovely rooms..very friendly staff
A postcode for the carpark would have been better..we got lost !! And that stressed us out.
Ms Townsend, 21 May 2013
- Everything went exactly as it should have done, no problems or hiccups at all, everyone went the extra yard to make sure our holiday started and finished well.
Mr Eshelby, 18 May 2013
See more East Midlands airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 92% based on 5638 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox