Edinburgh Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Choice of professional parking operators
- Different services and prices
- All our Edinburgh car parks are secured
- Easy to book and great savings
Book Edinburgh Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Perfect longstay parking experience. Paid online, drove in, parked up, jumped on a bus within minutes and arrived at the terminal very quickly. Same on way back. Only 50p more expensive in all, than me catching the airlink bus as I normally do.
Ms Collins, 01 Feb 2014
- Car park was easy to find, ANPR worked perfectly, bus transfer was quick and there was no hanging around.
Will definitely use this car park again.
Miss Brown, 04 Sep 2013
- This service is second to none before going away on a trip. This is the third time that I have used this, and it just takes away one less worry before a flight. A speedy and corteous service. I would HIGHLY reccomend this.
Mr Nicolson, 30 May 2013
- The number plate recognition worked fine on entry. The bus service is excellent, they drop-off & pick-up right outside the terminal entrance. We had to use the intercom at the exit to get the barrier lifted, but not a problem.
Mr Wallbutton, 29 May 2013
- Delighted with the friendly helpful staff. Also, the bus arrived almost immediately. My only complaint is that car park is badly signposted at the roundabout. In fact, it isn't signposted at all - I got lost and nearly missed flight!
Ms Murricane, 29 May 2013
- Used the long stay car park at Edinburgh airport. The number recognition system worked. The parking and the bus to terminal were effortless.
Ms Mcinnes, 28 May 2013
- Confirmation of my airport parking booking was sent to incorrect email address and I had to call again to get the confirmation sent so I could print it out as required.
Mrs Maines, 23 May 2013
- All went very smoothly ! The only problem we had was when we got in the mini bus to go collect our car it was stinking with the smell of smoke as if the driver had just put a cigarette out as we arrived !
Mrs Forsyth, 20 May 2013
- Staff were amazing, the driver helped us on with our cases on the way there and on the way back he could not have been any nicer. The number plate recognition is so good so we don't have to queue to pay when returning and tired from travelling.
Mrs Craig, 14 May 2013
- Staff were very helpful. Everything was very smooth. Found car park. Left car, bus picked us up few minutes later, dropped at airport. Just as easy on way back.
Mr Walker, 24 Apr 2013
See more Edinburgh airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 6689 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox