These comments are customer testimonials expressing their feelings about the experience of booking and staying at one of our Exeter Airport Hotels.
- 94% of customers who left a review for Exeter Airport Hotels would book again
- 66 customers have given an average rating of
- Fair Oak House Yes indeed All most helpful
Mr Turner 06 Apr, 2017out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton smooth check in;comfortable beds nice bathroom breakfast at 6am ready for early flight;always use hampton hilton when flying from Exeter
Mr Johnson 05 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Exelent in every way.
Mr Garlick 05 Aug, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Absolutely perfect. Next to airport, but amazingly quiet. Superb restaurant adjacent. Parking right by the door.
Mr Brown 25 Jul, 2016out of 5
- Fair Oak House Ideal location just accross road from airport so no shuttle to wait for.Accomodation was excellent also staff were very helpful.
Mr Tonkin 25 Jun, 2016out of 5
- Fair Oak House Everything was fine, no problems
Mr Turner 07 Jun, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Yes,yes and yes
Mr Corton 30 May, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton All staff were very helpful. Very comfortable nights sleep
Mr Doyle 25 May, 2016out of 5
- Fair Oak House All went well thank you. The accomerdation was clean and comfortable. Parking arrangements were well organised and efficent.
Mr Skilton 18 May, 2016out of 5
- Fair Oak House Brilliant. Thankyou. Tein beds please for next time or even a King size. Most people now dont have the old fashion 4'6" double!! Other than that it was a fab choice. Will definately use you again.
Mrs Phillips 05 May, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Everything went smoothly as usual
Mr Crawley 23 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY-GOOD ROOM-HELPFUL STAFF
Mr Marley 18 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Fair Oak House an excellent service both with the hotel and car parking which considering we arrive back in Exeter 4hours 45minutes late the car was waiting for us and already started and defrosted and very warm ready for us to continue our onward journey to Southampton on what was a very cold below freezing night. Thank you all for your service.
Mr Brailey 15 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton All was perfect!! The restaurant next door, was great value for money and the food was excellent.
Mr Ramsay 11 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton The hotel and rooms were very clean and as described. The staff were very polite and helpful.
Mrs Hancock 01 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Yes
Mrs Bunney 11 Jan, 2016out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton bit over priced, but generally a nice hotel.
Mr Macarty 18 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton have used this hotel 3 times in last 12 months having a 6am flight it is a relaxing start to a holiday
Mr Johnson 25 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Fair Oak House when first seen, the accommodation did not look good, however, this was very deceptive. The room was lovely, spacious, clean, and the most helpful receptionist. We would definitely stay again when flying out from Exeter.
Mr Wakeham 23 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton One of the nicest airport hotels we have stayed in. Especially the adjacent restaurant which was excellent.
Mrs Wesley 17 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Very comfortable room. Staff very helpful
Ms Warren 24 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton This is the perfect way to start an early departure from Exeter. Room was excellent with outstanding bathroom, and the meal at Marco was top notch. Worth every penny of the 100 pounds or so.
Mr Harper 16 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Everything booked smoothly.Even had a telephone to confirm time of arrival. Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Mrs Cullen 26 Sep, 2014out of 5