These comments are customer testimonials expressing their feelings about the experience of booking and staying at one of our Exeter Airport Hotels.
- 94% of customers who left a review for Exeter Airport Hotels would book again
- 48 customers have given an average rating of
- Hampton by Hilton bit over priced, but generally a nice hotel.
Mr Macarty 18 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton have used this hotel 3 times in last 12 months having a 6am flight it is a relaxing start to a holiday
Mr Johnson 25 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Fair Oak House when first seen, the accommodation did not look good, however, this was very deceptive. The room was lovely, spacious, clean, and the most helpful receptionist. We would definitely stay again when flying out from Exeter.
Mr Wakeham 23 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton One of the nicest airport hotels we have stayed in. Especially the adjacent restaurant which was excellent.
Mrs Wesley 17 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Very comfortable room. Staff very helpful
Ms Warren 24 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton This is the perfect way to start an early departure from Exeter. Room was excellent with outstanding bathroom, and the meal at Marco was top notch. Worth every penny of the 100 pounds or so.
Mr Harper 16 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Everything booked smoothly.Even had a telephone to confirm time of arrival. Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Mrs Cullen 26 Sep, 2014out of 5