Exeter Airport Parking ReviewsFeedback about the car parks
- Our Exeter car parks were rated 4687 customers by
- Only the best, quality-assured parking
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
These are genuine customer comments about the services experienced when parking at Exeter airport. You can pre-book these car parks with Holiday Extras for a discount.
- 90% of customers who left a review for Exeter Airport Parking would book again
- 4687 customers have given an average rating of
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet - Read more Fly Parks Meet and Greet reviews Easy to find. Staff very friendly.
Mr U'ren 24 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 3 - Read more Long Stay 3 reviews exactly as expected
Mr Pocock 25 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 2 - Read more Long Stay 2 reviews Everything went great just as described
Mrs Hooper 24 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet Very friendly & helpful. Collection site could have been lit better
Mr Laidler 23 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 3 Easy to book and no issues
Mr Dunn 21 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 3 Due to problems with access road to car park had to enter car park at the bottom, confusion on getting entrance ticket. Walked to staff in car park 2 after call to number on confirmation, staff sorted out ticket. No shuttle bus arrived so walked to terminal. On return shuttle bus ok and Lady driver very friendly. Staff in car park 2 helpful.
Mr Blenkinsop 21 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 3 Easy booking and no problem with car park
Mrs Sayer 21 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet I couldn't of asked for nicer people. The lady that took my last minute booking with a very bad car phone signal due to weather as I was actually on my way to the airport. The 2 men that was at the airport. One man met me and very helpful, kind onward journey chat, then the second man when I had to run back to the car within 20 mins of dropping it off, then I could put over weight luggage in the boot... Then met as collecting car with previous second man, a nice smile and safe journey home wishes. All staff great and will use the service again. :-)
Mrs Harris 19 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet Very helpful staff. Thank you.
Mrs Abelson-Mitchel 19 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet A little difficult to see the entrance in the dark - need to make it clear that it is right next to the car park entrance
Ms Holland 19 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet If you know Exeter Airport, the car park is just across the small main road and only a very short walk from the terminal. Hand over went very smoothly at drop off and pick up. Can't be faulted!
Ms Twynam 17 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet No problems at all. Very easy to find, staff very helpful. Would definitely book parking there again.
Mrs Mendosa 18 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet Service was good and good value. But not really a meet and greet as the car park for them is further away than car park 2.
Mr Charchafchi 15 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet Parking was very close and convenient, but it wasn't "Meet and greet" as described.
Mr Mercer 11 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet All as hoped for
Mr Mann 10 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 2 Everything went exactly as it should have, very pleased.
Mr French 09 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 4 - Read more Long Stay 4 reviews Driver who took us to car park on a wet and windy night was very cheerful and helpful
Mrs Doney 08 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 4 all went well and the bus drivers could not have been more helpful
Dr Burt 05 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet Superb service, friendly staff and so easy to use
Mrs Bell 05 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 2 Excellent service.
Mrs Proctor 05 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 3 All went smooth no problems.
Mr Hocking 09 Oct, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 3 Very smoothly,thank you. Your attention to detail was very impressive,right down to your call to us at the hotel to make sure all was as expected - if only all travel companies could match your high level of quality!
Mr Punchard 01 Oct, 2014out of 5
- Fly Parks Meet and Greet I must say how please we were with the service we recived.Every think went like clock work,your staff member was waiting at Exeter airport to take are car away.On our return to Exeter airport a member of your staff returned are car. Out standing service ,well done .
Mr Chadwick 27 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 3 service is easy to use and very good, our return flight was delayed but had no problem with being late to exit the car park
Mr Bird 28 Sep, 2014out of 5