Can I book a room for two adults and three children?
It depends on the hotel - some hotels can't accommodate five people in one room. To book a family room, enter your dates and choose the type of room you want from the drop-down list. A list of hotels with available rooms will come up. If the hotel you want isn't on there, it's always worth giving us a call on 0800 093 5478 and we'll try to sort something out for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?