I have a complaint. Who do I contact?
We are sorry you feel unhappy with the service you have received from Holiday Extras, please contact us immediately in writing. Please include the details of your complaint along with your booking reference if you have it to:
Customer Experience Team,
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Dispute Resolution
If the unlikely happens and you have contacted Holiday Extras and haven't been able to resolve an issue; the Online Dispute Resolution is a further facility provided by the European Commission. Holiday Extras have a 99% success rate in resolving any customer complaints, however, if you feel you need further assistance or advice following a problem with something you've bought online, the Online Dispute Resolution is in place to try to reach an out-of-court settlement. You can only use it if you live in the EU and the trader is based in the EU.
The link to the ODR is here: European Commission Online
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?