What do I do if I need to cancel my booking?
Should you need to cancel your booking, please go to the manage my booking page or call us free on 0800 093 5478.
If you have not taken out our cancellation protection, you will be charged a cancellation fee. This is £15 per room per night for hotel bookings, and £9.50 for parking. When you book, you are offered the option of taking out our cancellation waiver, which means you will get your money back if you cancel your booking. The cancellation waiver costs just £2.49 for hotel bookings, and 99p for parking bookings.
Unfortunately, if you cancel with less than 24 hours' notice, we cannot give you a refund, even if you have taken out cancellation protection, because we will be charged by the supplier.
We also cannot refund supersaver or advance purchase bookings, because they are made at a special low price.
For full terms and conditions visit our cancellation policy page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?