Glasgow Airport Parking ReviewsCustomer quotes and ratings
- Our Glasgow car parks were rated 7877 customers by
- Only the best, quality-assured parking
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
These Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using Glasgow airport parking services and booking through Holiday Extras.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Glasgow Airport Parking would book again
- 7877 customers have given an average rating of
- Stress-free Meet and Greet Arrived at Glasgow airport and had booked Meet and Greet parking with Holiday Extras. Attendant was waiting for us and directed us into a parking bay to unload our suitcases. A week later on our return our car was back in the car park awaiting our arrival. Staff courteous and efficient. Took an hour off our journey time home than using other long stay car parks. Have no hesitation in recommending Holiday Extras Meet and Greet service.
Mr Brooks 03 Jun, 2013out of 5
- The staff were helpful. The car park was flooded and the only spaces left were in the flooded area.
Mr/S Cowan 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Stress-free Meet and Greet No hassle whatsoever - easy peasy.
Mr Aitken 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport - Read more Skyport reviews Used airplanes for the first time and will definitely use again. Easy to find and staff very helpful. Coach runs regularly to airport.
Ms Findlay 28 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport I booked car parking at Glasgow airport - very pleased with all aspects of the service. Thank you
Mrs Mccall 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay - Read more Long Stay reviews Excellent, no hassle service, parked the car, on the bus, into airport no bother!
On Return, bus was waiting, 5 minutes and I was in the car driving home. Cheaper and more convenient than a taxi!
Mr Stewart 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Yes no problems to complain about
Mrs Mennie 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport i have used Airparks at Linwood for over 20 years. I have always found the desk staff and coach drivers very friendly and helpul. I have now used the Silver Valet extra a few times and have been delighted with the thoroughness of the work done. I would recoomend using this excellent value service.
Mrs Robertson 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay we were generally very pleased with the service we got from holiday extras but when comparing costs for rooms the UK cannot match value for money with some other countries in relation to space and facilities in hotels.
Mr Bree 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Staff excellent,transfer bus excellent,the easiest way to start & end a holiday
Mrs Mooney 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Bus was waiting when we got off flight. Driver friendly and helpful.
Mrs Butler 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Stress-free Meet and Greet Absolutely stress free and very convenient for flights at Glasgow airport
Mrs Stuart 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport the staff at glasgow airparks were fab, smooth and painless, definately use again
Mrs Mccreedy 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay Everything was great
Dr Doig 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay The facilities were first class. The member of Staff at your office in the car park was very helpful and efficient in answering a query I had about your new ticket system, which I must say is very impressive.
Mr Cruickshank 23 May, 2013out of 5
- yes excellent service - staff helpful, buses on time
Ms Mcmahon 23 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport No problems whatsoever
Mr Egdell 08 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Stress-free Meet and Greet They were excellent
Mrs Logan 23 May, 2013out of 5
- Was very happy with everything, bus was waiting for us when we landed and got our bags, car and keys was ready for us to collect and go, staff was also very helpful, would book again.
Mrs Duncan 21 May, 2013out of 5
- Stress-free Meet and Greet Non-Flexible - Read more Stress-free Meet and Greet Non-Flexible reviews Great service
Mr Brown 22 May, 2013out of 5
- yes everything was very smooth and staff were pleasant and friendly
Mrs Campbell 20 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport FACILITIES AS DESCRIBED QND ALL WENT WELL AS EXPECTED
Mr Thomson 20 May, 2013out of 5
- Everything worked but could be slicker regarding the ticketing and itineraries provided ahead of trip
Mr Finch 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay Parking was very easy and close to the airport. Went very smoothly.i don't agree with the cost of airport lounge not good value for money .i expected sandwiches at the least.great view of aeroplanes.
Ms Brown 18 May, 2013out of 5