Book Heathrow Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Everything went smoothly except that on our return we had to phone because no one was on the desk. Someone returned within minutes and directed us to our car so it was only a slight worry. Good service.
Mr Stocks, 28 Aug 2016
- Good to Go is a great service and very convenient. My only suggestion would be to improve the directions to the drop-off area. We went round three times before we finally found it.
Mr Hymans, 22 Aug 2016
- Having arrived at the car park at 3am I didn't see in my paperwork that the transfer buses do not start until 3.45. After loading etc. we are not away until at least 4.15 which may be important to passengers to know.
Mr Miles, 21 Aug 2016
- The instructions on what to do at car park arrivals were a bit vague so we ended up at the wrong one . It only took a few minutes to sort but with a number of 'meet and greet' and 'valet' parking in the same place it is easy to get the wrong one
Mrs Walton, 17 Aug 2016
- Location and pick up very convenient. Was a little confusing as to where to go on entry, 'Good to Go' signage not as obvious as Heathrow Meet n Greet.
Mrs Clothier, 12 Aug 2016
- Almost perfect. But, when I go back to LHR car park, nobody there your company employee , inspite of other company person there. It's only my unexpecting condition.
Mr Mukai, 08 Aug 2016
- Easy to find and use, no hassle parking. Allow time for heavy traffic on approaching motorways, also no loos at parking but the transfer buses were prompt and soon arrived at airport.
Mrs Hosford, 04 Aug 2016
- You need to update the instructions on how to get to the parking at Heathrow we wasted 20 minutes and a call agents time (who did her best but had the same problem as us)Once I sorted it was seemless
Mr Head, 03 Aug 2016
- All good, staff were excellent, but postcode didn't work well in the sat nav so couldn't find it at first - needed to ask a local for directions
Mr Carter, 31 Jul 2016
- Yes but I was given the wrong parking ticket on leaving and so was unable to get out of the airport which was particularly annoying and not what you want after a day's travelling
Mr Comer, 28 Jul 2016
See more Heathrow airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 52103 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox