Inverness Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- 2 Inverness car parks on-site at the airport
- Just follow the signs to Short or Long Stay parking
- No need to catch a transfer bus to the terminal
- Directions are printed on your confirmation
Book Inverness Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Yes, very pleased to get a space but car park not big enough for long term in the summer. Many cars "just left" outwith spaces, so red notices on their windows.
Mrs Leslie, 18 Jul 2014
- Booked parking at Inverness Airport. No real sign to direct you to pickup/drop down point at front door of airport. Had to park in short stay car park and walk.
Mrs Pirie, 14 Jun 2013
- very friendly service will definately use this option again. will try and remember I have booked the parking in advance and not book it twice. I booked it again with the carpark direct a second time.
Mr Rankin, 26 Dec 2012
- Long term car park was quite a long walk down a road without a pavement. It would have been difficult if it had been raining as there is no cover. Ticket handling was very good.
Mrs Roberts, 24 Dec 2012
- Everything went smoothly, the staff at Inverness airport where excellent, really helpful. For the facitlites provided, which were fine, but very basic the cost was a little high.
Gagan, 01 Nov 2012
- Booked car parking at Inverness short term car park. Everything went smoothly, handed over form on return and was given pass to exit car park. Everything went smoothly. Would use again.
Shaw, 19 Oct 2012
- It was only airport parking but all went smoothly despite a delay in my return flight. I was glad it did not result in me having to pay an extra fee
Ms Sutherland, 06 Sep 2012
- I used the long stay car park at Inverness airport. I think it could be better signed posted as I wasn't sure where I had to go with my prepaid ticket. but staff were very helpful.Would use them again
Miss Hutcheson, 12 Jul 2012
- I parked my car at the long stay carpark at Inverness Airport, this is only a short walk from the terminal building, the facilities were adequate & the staff very helpful. I will definitely use this service again.
Mrs Russell, 10 Jul 2012
- the car park was quite a distance from the airport entrance and as i am not in great health it made a difference having to walk - we were told we could drop cases etc off but preferred not too
Mr Currie, 19 Nov 2011
See more Inverness airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 1361 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox