Leeds Bradford Airport Hotels ReviewsLeeds Bradford Hotels Customer Reviews
- Our Leeds hotels were rated 1242 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using Leeds Bradford Airport Hotels services
- 88% of customers who left a review for Leeds Airport Hotels would book again
- 1242 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia Have booked with you several times and always been pleased,
Mr Stokes 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Mercure Parkway - Read more Mercure Parkway reviews Everything ran smoothly. The hotel was good, room great and staff and service were excellent. Thank you.
Mrs Williamson 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Had a wonderful time no problems
Mrs Higgins 23 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Very smooth transaction. Hotel was great with friendly greeting on arrival. Taxi was ordered by hotel with no problems and return booking was just as smooth.
Mrs Anderson 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Very helpful everything went smoothly, will certainly be using you again.
Mrs Fox 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Facilities were exactly as described at the Britannia Hotel near Leeds Bradford Airport. Comfortable rooms and beds and a choice of either eating in the bar or restaurant. Good parking facilities. Excellent efficient transfer taxi service to the airport at a reasonable cost. Would stay there again.
Miss Wilkinson 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia everything was spot on!!
Mr Barnett 16 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Was highly satisfied. Room very comfortable and clean.
Had a problem with the television and had to change rooms. This was done immediately and the receptionist on duty is an absolute credit to your Company. She was really efficient and so pleasant. Will definitely use this service again.
Mrs Atwood 16 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Yes facilities were excellent. Made my journey stress free. Staff were very helpful
Mrs Rimmington 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia The stay and car parking was as smooth as clockwork and very well priced. We would definitely use them again
Mr Hume 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia V good hotel room and excellent taxi transfer enjoyable evening in the hotel
Mr Huzzard 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything ran like clockwork, would definitely book again
Mrs Bryan 06 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything went very smoothly, everything as requested, including the prebooked evening meal which was good value for money.
Mrs Millar 04 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Used holiday extras many times had no problems
Mr Dugdall 28 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Very good, no complaints. Will use again this year.
Mr Buch 25 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia The taxi service was excellent. However the hotel only had a double when we had booked a twin room
Miss Grayson 23 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Mercure Parkway The Mercure Leeds Parkway hotel was the best we have stayed in on our many overnight stays before flying to Murcia.
Mr Naisbitt 22 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia everything went very smoothly from checking in to transfer to airport.Pick up on return was excellent.
Mr Usher 21 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything went very smoothly , items as described and the hotel and lounge staff were excellent.
Mr Ward 16 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia No complaints everything was as stated
Mrs Sparling 16 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything went very well. Staff were most helpful despite very difficult weather conditions
Mr Coast 01 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia no complaints with the facilities or the staff.The only thing which we found was the breakfast could of done with been hotter!
Mrs Rooke 26 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia All fine.
Mrs Pinder 25 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia a really fab start to our holiday, everything was wonderful, 5 star service, many thanks.
Mrs Oflaherty 22 Mar, 2013out of 5