Liverpool Airport Parking ReviewsTestimonials from our customers
- Our Liverpool car parks were rated 25927 customers by
- Only the best, quality-assured parking
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
These are comments posted on our feedback form by customers who used our Liverpool airport parking.
- 90% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Parking would book again
- 25927 customers have given an average rating of
- ipark - Read more ipark reviews everything was good
Mr Kenroof23 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Special offer Staff very helpful when we had a question.
Mr Fry 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- ipark Everything was fine.
Mrs Yates 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Special offer Easy and convenient. Recommended.
Mrs Janiec-Anwar 02 Oct, 2013out of 5
- ipark fantastic, easy. i lost my ticket for getting out of car park, quick chat with security, just gave b ooking reference and gate went up!! Will DEFINETELY be using you again
Mr Hampson 31 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark Everything went smoothly no problems at all!
Mr Reynolds 01 Jun, 2013out of 5
- ipark quick easy booking system problem free experience
Mr Harvey 30 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark The car park was almost full the departure day. Struggled a little bit to find a place.
Miss Alonsofiel 31 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark Everything went exactly as planned
Mrs Mechen 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Multi-storey Everything from your point of view was fine, but a system failure at Liverpool airport caused a little inconvenience
Mr Blackburn 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Multi-storey - Read more Multi-storey reviews We pre booked a space in the multi storey car park at Liverpool but no spaces were available. We had to park in the long stay car park at the furthest point from the airport. There was no advice or support.
Mr Coyle 30 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark The car park was unmanned and it took time to find a space to park. On the basis that you accept bookings, you should allocate a car park space which would make life much easier.
Mr Farrington 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Skypark Meet and Greet - Read more Skypark Meet and Greet reviews The Meet and Greet was a disgrace. When we arrived back at liverpool at 01.30 on sunday morning we were told that we were expected back on saturday night, despite the booking form showing clearly that we were due back on Sunday. By the time the car had been retrieved, we had been standing in the cold for half an hour. To cap it all, when the car arrived with all the discussion about the booking and loading the car up we had gone over the free period and had to pay an extra £2 to get out of the car park.
Mr Bungay 30 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark Everything went fine, no problems and the staff were very helpful. Thank you.
Mr Renshaw 30 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark Quick and simple, all done without a worry. Well done, very professional. Estupendo, ay caramba!
Mrs Valles 30 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark The barrier didn't let me out the first time I tried, which was pain as it was raining and late but I thought is was good value .
Mr Collins 30 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark All okay, instuctions very clear, although barrier opened and then immediately started to close again on exit. Pleased to see the marked path was free from cars being parked on it. I find this annoying especially when there are parking places.
Mr Hanna 31 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark So easy, only downside is it seems two days cost the same as one week
Mr Reardon 29 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark FAB AS ALWAYS!
Miss Campbell 29 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark We had an early morning flight from Liverpool, it was easy to find and within 5/10 minutes walking distance. Great.
Mrs Sherlock 29 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark Very smooth. Excellent service.
Mr Thacker 29 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark Quick and easy as always. Good price.
Ms Rowland 29 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark Like it said on the tin, very smooth and fast, no problems.
Mr Tarr 30 May, 2013out of 5
- ipark It was easy to find the ipark but when we arrived it was raining so the walk wasn't ideal. On our return journey it was perfect. Well, I suppose you can't pre-order the weather, only the ipark. Would definitely book again. Great Value.
Mr Turner 29 May, 2013out of 5