Liverpool Airport Parking ReviewsTestimonials from our customers
- Our Liverpool car parks were rated 27255 customers by
- Only the best, quality-assured parking
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
These are comments posted on our feedback form by customers who used our Liverpool airport parking.
- 90% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Parking would book again
- 27255 customers have given an average rating of
- APL - Read more APL reviews The airport parking company was great,thanks
Mr Littler 21 Jul, 2014out of 5
- ipark - Read more ipark reviews We arranged a transfer with From2. This was a mistake as the mini bus didn't take us for 2 hours from arrival at the airport. So after a 2 hour flight we had to wait another 2 hours. From2 said they were waiting for the next flight to come in but they could have taken us and come back for them in good time.
For the return we used the train as this was quicker and more reliable.
Do not use From2 transfers.
Mr Carr 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay 15% Off Very good all went well will use again very good instructions to car park when I phoned up well done
Mr Evenden 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Multi-storey - Read more Multi-storey reviews All went well. We checked out Hampton by Hilton at Liverpool Airport week before and we're glad we did as we were surprised to see that there is no restaurant, just microwaved bar snacks
Mr Farrington 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- ipark Everything went smoothly, SAT NAV codes where spot on. Would certainly book again with Holiday Extras
Mr Hodgson 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Special offer Yes even the little welcome touch of my name on airport parking barrier was a nice touch
Mr Foster 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- ipark Didn't have any interaction with staff. Everything went well. I would use again but it is too far for my father to walk. Do you have any facilities for people who are unable to walk he distance I.e. wheelchair that could be borrowed to get to the terminal. I would use the service much more if this was available. Only alternative is to use drop off then come park. But I understand there is now a min charge. Would you consider refund that in order to use your service as opposed to the park and ride.
Ms Hazeldine 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Multi-storey Everything was fine
Mr Blaylock 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- ipark Parking facility very good. Only hiccup was the failure of the barrier to recognise our number plate. However the staff member who answered the help button quickly sorted it out.
Mrs Rowley 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- APL Hassle free, no worries about anything
Mr Davies 02 Apr, 2014out of 5
- APL Easy drop off and pick up
Mr Bromley 30 Mar, 2014out of 5
- APL Its just perfect for access, price and service. What more can I say?
Mr Salt 16 Mar, 2014out of 5
- APL Ease of booking and terrific service
Mr Salt 15 Mar, 2014out of 5
- APL politeness and efficiency of your staff
Mr Strolin 14 Mar, 2014out of 5
- APL fast transfer to the airport
Mr Skapas 19 Feb, 2014out of 5
- APL Quick efficient transfers to snd from airport.
Mr Ferguson 08 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Special offer Easy to park, 2 mins to the gate
Mr Wright 14 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Special offer got to airport got ticket got parked coming back ticket in machine off on my way no hassle
Mr Hopkinson 22 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Special offer Car park booking was simple and a great price and just a couple of minutes walk to the terminal
Mr Whittaker 20 Jan, 2014out of 5
- APL All positive...no issues!
Mr Odonnell 28 Jan, 2014out of 5
- ipark simple and secure
Mr Johnston 23 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Special offer Everything fine. Didn't speak to any staff as booked on line.
Mrs Moffat 29 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Special offer Booked car parking everything great , changed our car so due to number recognition had to ring & advise of a change of car reg this was done with no problems.
Mr Jewell 28 Jan, 2014out of 5
- ipark car park good value and very close to airport
Mr Banks 11 Feb, 2014out of 5