Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using Manchester airport Hotels' services. For more information read our Manchester airport hotels.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Hotels would book again
- 27110 customers have given an average rating of
- Bewley's Phone to contact hotel was out of order. Not signposted at all! There is no children's soft play at Bewleys hotel! There is a 'play area' which was a complete mess with broken toys!
Mrs Greenshields 24 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza - Read more Crowne Plaza reviews Everything went like clockwork, room was good and service was good.
Mrs Holroyd 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's The facilities and staff were excellent
Ms Robinson 15 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Hilton with buffet breakfast Excellent, what more can I say?
Mr Bevin 15 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's Exactly as described. No problems.
Mr Chalmers 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's Everything as always fulfilled as per our request. Would not use any other company.
Miss Fraser 14 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Premier Inn South - Read more Premier Inn South reviews Everything was easy to book and the call centre staff were great and easy to deal with
Mr Lawson 01 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Excellent value, quality hotel with friendly staff. Transfer to Airport very prompt and extremely polite drivers
Ms Allen 01 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Britannia Country House Always get an excellent service Staff very helpful thank you
Mrs Swindale 08 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Hotel very good. Fast lane security lanes could have been signposted more clearly but once located went through very smoothly.
Mrs Mcdonald 06 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Heating did not work in hotel room were offered another room did not want to as we were only using room for a few hours. Would have thought
heating should have been checked by hotel staff
Mr Walton 06 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's Yes very good thank you
Mrs Neale 05 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza all as expected as we had stayed before
Mrs Kinsey 05 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon - Read more Mercure Bowdon reviews It was dreadful. the hotel Mercure Bowden in Manchester put us on top of their function room, despite knowing that we had to get up at 3.30 to go to the airport. We were woken up to the sound of loud thudding music. When I rang to complain I was simply told that was just background music, the real music was yet to come. Then with no apology were told we could move rooms if we didn't like it. The kettle didn't work in our room. And the staff did not tell us that the taxis wait at the side entrance rather than the front reception. Altogether thoroughly unsatisfactory. We were not even offered any compensation.
Mrs Yeo 07 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's Everything good
Mr Patterson 05 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's Signing for hotel at Manchester Airport appalling. Hotel nice, bed very uncomfortable. Food awful - worst fish dish i've ever had. Courtesy coach and drivers excellent.
Mr Pierce 03 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza The parking facilities need an overhaul, better when leaving the car park, signage and safety.
Mr Joul 06 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's Booking ok
Mrs Sammons 04 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's No problems at all just perfect as usual
Mrs Vernon 05 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Excellent hotel, helpful staff, everything as described. Transfers very efficient. Couldn't be better.
Mr Manning 02 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Hilton - Read more Hilton reviews Your side was great. Hilton side, no hilton points for stay because if was booked using yourselves. Park and fly returned to hotel to collect car. Car not locked.
Mr Saddington 05 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Marriott Very attentive staff. Bar furniture worn and food overpriced
Dr Maas 06 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's Everything was great.thanks
Mrs Hince 08 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's We were very satisfied with our stay, and would recommend you to our friends
Mrs Smith 03 Jan, 2014out of 5