Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using Manchester airport Hotels' services. For more information read our Manchester airport hotels.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Hotels would book again
- 28446 customers have given an average rating of
- Stanneylands - Read more Stanneylands reviews Only drawback was getting information on return to airport of taxi collection. Had to phone Hotel then Taxi compoany myself. Received a text message with info an hour later! Perhaps a phone call would be better.
Mrs Barr 21 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Premier Inn North All good
Mr Richardson 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's We thought we were getting good deal as kids food was free at hotel,but it was free anyway even if we had booked direct with hotel
Mr Mcgowan 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airport Inn Very helpful
Miss Roberts 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Premier Inn South Excellent service, very well organised so no stress.
Ms Lawson 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Well organised, and good quality accommodation at a very reasonable price.
Mr Booth 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Premier Inn North Service with no hitch
Mr Gillott 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Britannia Stockport As soon as we reached the hotel we stayed in, the guy on the desk was rude and not much help at all. On reaching the room things got worse! The room wasn't clean and the wallpaper was falling off the walls, this was due to the heat in there, it was well over 40 degrees, myself and family hardly slept, it was hotter in the room than it was on my holiday in Spain, not good enough...
Mr Gibbons 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Britannia Country House - Read more Britannia Country House reviews very good
Mr Foster 30 Mar, 2014out of 5
- Marriott Everything went smoothly from start to finish as always. Many thanks.
Mrs Healy 03 Mar, 2014out of 5
- Bewley's Phone to contact hotel was out of order. Not signposted at all! There is no children's soft play at Bewleys hotel! There is a 'play area' which was a complete mess with broken toys!
Mrs Greenshields 24 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Britannia Country House A friendly welcome from reception staff would not go amiss. Otherwise everything was very good.
Mr Bailey 23 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza - Read more Crowne Plaza reviews Everything went like clockwork, room was good and service was good.
Mrs Holroyd 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Britannia Country House yes all was good
Mr Hyland 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Cresta Court Everything went smoothly and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Mrs Elliott 16 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Cresta Court Great hotel car parking easy & quick very smooth
Mr Greenhalgh 19 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Everything was perfectly described
Mrs Hitchman 25 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Cresta Court - Read more Cresta Court reviews Everything was excellent Would use this hotel again.Nice rooms great breakfast and made to feel very welcome.Handy for the airport.Would recommend!
Mr Lowndes 24 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Cresta Court Hotel room basic, staff were helpful
Mrs Mawson 23 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Cresta Court Everything went very well indeed and I was impressed with all aspects of my booking from the hotel, the meals and the parking. All in all excellent value for money.
Mr Dewar 27 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Hallmark the hotel was really nice with ample car parking spaces
Mr Bowns 25 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Crowne Plaza hotel and staff lived up to our expectations
Mr/S Williamsmith718 21 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Stanneylands Everything was as described - no problems.
Mr Hall 30 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Cresta Court the stay at the hotel was very good,the staff were helpful and friendly at all times, and room comfort and cleanliness were very good
Mr Crookes 01 Nov, 2013out of 5