Manchester Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer ratings and feedback on hotels
- 23884 reviews scored an average of for our Manchester hotels
- Only the best, quality-assured hotel services from Holiday Extras
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using Manchester airport Hotels' services. For more information read our Manchester airport hotels.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Hotels would book again
- 23884 customers have given an average rating of
- Radisson Blu Hotel fast track airport great. Hotel luxurious. Parking adequate
Mrs Yardley 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Marriott Hotel the hotel was great, staff very helpful and friendly
Mr Tattersall 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Hallmark Hotel Good hotel taxi to airport exelent
Mr Harvey 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Bewley's Hotel Excellent service from bewleys. Couldn't be bettered
Mrs Kenyon 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel - Read more Etrop Grange Hotel reviews Etrop Grange was ideal for an airport stopover and took good care of our car whilst we were away. Staff were friendly, transfers to and from airport were immediate! Food in restaurant was first class. Would use Holiday Extras again if this is the standard of service.
Mrs Nicholson 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Hotel All went well so no improvements needed
Mr Tomlinson 11 May, 2013out of 5
- yes everything was perfect
Mr Brumley 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn Manchester airport South - Read more Premier Inn Manchester airport South reviews very helpful
Mrs Harrison 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Radisson Blu Hotel no shuttle service from hotel to car park had to use skywalk to terminal 2 then catch airport shuttle unfortunately moving walkways shutdown at midnight
Mrs Forster 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn Manchester airport North - Read more Premier Inn Manchester airport North reviews Unfortunately, I had tio pat £10 excess parking on leaving Jet Park 1, in error I had booked parking until 10:00am not 10pm.
Mr Wright 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Cresta Court Hotel - Read more Cresta Court Hotel reviews Superb service as always. Everything went very smoothly.
Mrs Harding 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Cresta Court hotel Hotel comfortable and conveniently located,ample overnight parking. parking arrangement at Manchester Airport terminal 2 long term worked very efficiently.
Mr Warren 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Marriott Hotel Absolutely first class, couldn't have wished for more.
Mr Maddocks 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Radisson Blu Hotel All was has we wanted perfect stay night before early morning flight and car park very easy and trouble free.
Mrs Palmer 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Hotel - Read more Crowne Plaza Hotel reviews Everything as expected. staff lovely
Miss Moore 09 May, 2013out of 5
- very good service. all went to plan making holiday trip hassle free.
Ms Turner 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton - Read more Hilton reviews Very pleased everything was hassle free
Mr Hardingham 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Everything was excellent.
Mrs Walker 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Country House hotel - Read more Britannia Country House hotel reviews yes was great
Mr Priddle 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia hotel Manchester airport - Read more Britannia hotel Manchester airport reviews every thing was excellent
Mrs Robinson 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia hotel Manchester airport Hotel a bit dated ,but clean and the evening meal was well worth the money thank you
Mrs Hartshorn 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Bewley's Hotel Yes the staff were very friendly and the hotel room was comfotable and clean
Mrs O'donnell 08 May, 2013out of 5
- Bewley's Hotel Holiday went like clockwork, hotel perfect start to holiday great friendly staff comfortable rooms good nights sleep and a great breakfast
Mr Meyerhoff 08 May, 2013out of 5
- Cresta Court hotel Everything went well.
Mr Fowler 08 May, 2013out of 5