Dover is expecting a record number of cruise ships this year, and we have the best choice of parking at Dover port to meet the demand. At Southampton port, too, we have a great range of parking to suit your needs, rounding off your holiday in style. Both ports are heavily used by those travelling to France and beyond.
Port parking is perfect for daytrippers, shoppers and others not wanting to take their car abroad. And for those heading off on a cruise holiday, HolidayExtras.com can provide the cheapest and highest quality long-term port parking on the web.
When travelling from Dover or Southampton ports, remember to pre-book one of our convenient port hotels. The English Channel is the busiest stretch of water in the world, so why not stay at one of our hotels to escape the hustle and bustle so that you can travel relaxed and refreshed in the morning.
Make the perfect start to your holiday with HolidayExtras.com, the market leader. After all, we remember the things that others forget so take advantage of our 26 years of experience. Port hotels offer great value and can also provide a convenient and relaxing end to your holiday.
There are a range of hotels available that allow the perfect start or end to a holiday when travelling through one of our busy ports. Enjoy the luxury of the 4-star Ramada in Dover, the quality 4-star Ashford Holiday Inn near Dover, or the convenience of the 3-star Holiday Inn at Southampton.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?
Would you like to write a comment?
(If you would like us to get back to you then please include your name and telephone number or email address in your comment. Contact details will not be published).
Comments, questions and answers
- why is Harwich not included in your list of ports?????Question posted 12/04/09
- Comment posted 12/12/08