(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Low priced rooms
Enjoy a good night's sleep at the affordable 3-star, Premier Inn Birmingham NEC Airport Hotel, and wake up refreshed, ready to catch your flight. You're only a few minutes from the terminal, so why not enjoy a hearty breakfast before you go? The best bit about this package is you don't even need to worry about moving your car simply leave it at the hotel, and it'll be waiting there for you when you come back!
As far as Birmingham airport hotels go, the Premier Inn is going to tick a lot of boxes, it will have little impact on your pre-holiday budget and you are only a stones throw from the terminal. Use the search function above to check availability now.
Arrival at the Premier Inn
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- From the M42, take at junction 6 signposted for the NEC.
- At the first roundabout, take the first exit onto East Way.
- You'll then come to another roundabout, take the second exit onto Pendigo way.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Northway and continue ahead (second exit) when you see the next roundabout.
- As you continue along Northway, you'll come to yet another roundabout, take the first exit and keep going along this road.
- Eventually, you'll arrive at another roundabout, take the second exit, and shortly after, you'll see a mini roundabout, take the first exit.
- You should see the hotel on your left. Turn left at the Premier Inn sign into Bickenhill Parkway.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
Hop on one of the blue transfer buses to the airport. Buses run every 25 minutes, 24-hours a day an take just 14 minutes. Transfers are included in the price and you can even use free wifi while you're on board.
Buses operate 24-hours a day, and between 03:00 and 23:55 they run every 25 minutes. Outside of these times, the bus runs when it's needed. The buses lower to the curb to accommodate wheelchair users and so it's easier to get on and off.
Premier Inn address
The driving instructions between hotel and car parking were completely wrong, and have confused a stranger to the area.OOtherwise all ran smoothly. Thank you.Mrs Rogers (Birmingham Premier Inn)
Reception was very slow and didn't seem to understand we had already paid. She didn't inform us we had to book a meal so when we went for one in the restaurant they said it was fully booked for the next hour so we had to wait. Car park meter wouldn't accept our reg number ( personalised plate) so we couldn't pay for the parking. Receptionist said it would be OK as no one checks but we were a but worried so took her name just in case, doubt we will use this Premier Inn again although use them lots generally.Mrs Burton (Birmingham Premier Inn)
The hotel had no record of our booking, also there is no transfer included in price which is advertised!Mrs Ellis (Birmingham Premier Inn)
The premier inn was lovely couldn't fault anything. Luckily they paid for our taxi to and from airport.
See more Birmingham Premier Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 78% by 33 guests