(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Low priced rooms
Enjoy a good night's sleep at the affordable 3-star, Premier Inn Birmingham NEC Airport Hotel, and wake up refreshed, ready to catch your flight. You're only a few minutes from the terminal, so why not enjoy a hearty breakfast before you go? The best bit about this package is you don't even need to worry about moving your car simply leave it at the hotel, and it'll be waiting there for you when you come back!
As far as Birmingham airport hotels go, the Premier Inn is going to tick a lot of boxes, it will have little impact on your pre-holiday budget and you are only a stones throw from the terminal. Use the search function above to check availability now.
Arrival at the Premier Inn
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- From the M42, take at junction 6 signposted for the NEC.
- At the first roundabout, take the first exit onto East Way.
- You'll then come to another roundabout, take the second exit onto Pendigo way.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Northway and continue ahead (second exit) when you see the next roundabout.
- As you continue along Northway, you'll come to yet another roundabout, take the first exit and keep going along this road.
- Eventually, you'll arrive at another roundabout, take the second exit, and shortly after, you'll see a mini roundabout, take the first exit.
- You should see the hotel on your left. Turn left at the Premier Inn sign into Bickenhill Parkway.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
Drive from the hotel to Airparks, where you can hop on one of the blue transfer buses to the airport. Buses run every 25 minutes, 24-hours a day and take just 14 minutes. Transfers are included in the price and you can even use free wifi while you're on board.
Buses operate 24-hours a day, and between 03:00 and 23:55 they run every 25 minutes. Outside of these times, the bus runs when it's needed. The buses lower to the curb to accommodate wheelchair users and so it's easier to get on and off.
Premier Inn address
Premier inn as expected, clean, comfortable. Helpful staff. Just a short walk to a local pub for food if you want to eat out and approx minutes to the airport car park. Would book againMrs Rowe (Birmingham Premier Inn)
Had to pay overnight parking which was totally unexpected at hotel and then take car miles to park itMiss Hayward (Birmingham Premier Inn)
The only fault I found was that I was stood in the shower with nothing to wash with as the shower & hair gel was completely empty!!Mr Stephens (Birmingham Premier Inn)
Disappointed that majority of food dishes were not available on the menu. Took a long time to actually serve us.Mrs Scarbrow (Birmingham Premier Inn)
the hotel was good but the directions to the airparks is wrong so we had to come back and get the postcode of the night porter.With the help from the night porter we did not miss are flight.Mr Mallett (Birmingham Premier Inn)
See more Birmingham Premier Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 80% by 109 guests