(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Low priced rooms
Enjoy a good night's sleep at the affordable 3-star, Premier Inn Birmingham NEC Airport Hotel, and wake up refreshed, ready to catch your flight. You're only a few minutes from the terminal, so why not enjoy a hearty breakfast before you go? The best bit about this package is you don't even need to worry about moving your car simply leave it at the hotel, and it'll be waiting there for you when you come back!
As far as Birmingham airport hotels go, the Premier Inn is going to tick a lot of boxes, it will have little impact on your pre-holiday budget and you are only a stones throw from the terminal. Use the search function above to check availability now.
Arrival at the Premier Inn
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- From the M42, take at junction 6 signposted for the NEC.
- At the first roundabout, take the first exit onto East Way.
- You'll then come to another roundabout, take the second exit onto Pendigo way.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Northway and continue ahead (second exit) when you see the next roundabout.
- As you continue along Northway, you'll come to yet another roundabout, take the first exit and keep going along this road.
- Eventually, you'll arrive at another roundabout, take the second exit, and shortly after, you'll see a mini roundabout, take the first exit.
- You should see the hotel on your left. Turn left at the Premier Inn sign into Bickenhill Parkway.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
Drive from the hotel to Airparks, where you can hop on one of the blue transfer buses to the airport. Buses run every 25 minutes, 24-hours a day and take just 14 minutes. Transfers are included in the price and you can even use free wifi while you're on board.
Buses operate 24-hours a day, and between 03:00 and 23:55 they run every 25 minutes. Outside of these times, the bus runs when it's needed. The buses lower to the curb to accommodate wheelchair users and so it's easier to get on and off.
Premier Inn address
Simple process, just a postcode for the car park would have been easier asaid it did cause little confusion.Miss Allwood (Birmingham Premier Inn)
Yes, everything was perfect, very comfortable, the staff very friendly and helpful. Only stayed until early hours as flight to catch.Mrs Warren (Birmingham Premier Inn)
Fire alarm caused major confusion and loss of power and water in many places.Dr Smailes (Birmingham Premier Inn)
Staff were very helpful and immediately arranged a refund.
Really good clean rooms well equipped staff nice and friendly had a three course meal in the restaurant which was excellent value. Would stay again. Convenient for airport and shopping too.Mr Hylton (Birmingham Premier Inn)
The driving instructions between hotel and car parking were completely wrong, and have confused a stranger to the area.OOtherwise all ran smoothly. Thank you.Mrs Rogers (Birmingham Premier Inn)
See more Birmingham Premier Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 80% by 49 guests