Southampton Airport Hotels VideosShowing hotel procedures
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
Book Southampton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Everything went smoothly, the only thing which would have improved it would have been the enormous crush of people and cases on the buss back to the car park when we arrived home.
Mrs Winter, 14 Sep 2014
- All booking was fine, but as I booked car park at southampton airport, last two times it has told me I need to pay when trying to exit. Not a huge problem as call for assistance and they lift barrier, just a little frustrating.
Miss Luff, 03 Sep 2014
- Everything went really smoothly,man was there to pick up car when we arrived and had hardly any wait when we came back, Great to be able to just walk across to terminal without having to wait for bus etc. Would definitely use again.
Mr Ford, 10 Feb 2014
- Car park attendant met me with a polite apology that the pre booked parking was full. He gave me a paper allowing me to park in the short stay park, and information on how to check out on return. All went very smoothly. Thanks Southampton Airport!
Miss Schofield, 22 Aug 2013
- Would suggest rather than giving wordy directions to the car park just say Follow signs to Short Term Car Park. Much less to have to read, particularly if driving alone.
Mrs Hornby, 09 May 2013
- The parking facilty was very good,well kept, secure and monitored. We simply pulled up were given a ticket and upon our return were able to drive staright out.
Mr Pollard, 08 May 2013
- The booking process was extemely efficient and simple to complete. I waited just a few minutes for the courtesy bus both on arrival and on my return. Would 100% recommend.
Mrs Griffiths, 29 Apr 2013
- timely and speedy
Overall value for money when compared to either taxi to airport and use of extra time involved in use of long term car park
Mr Armstrong, 28 Apr 2013
- Not your fault that the number plate recognition mechanism atSouthampton airport does not seem to be very efficient... Not what you need at the end of a holiday!
Mrs Lewis, 26 Mar 2013
- Everything went very smoothly & car washing service was offered whilst we were away. Only slight snag was that person on end of phone for our return was hard to understand, but it didn't cause any problem.
Mr Dow, 24 Mar 2013
See more Southampton airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 1862 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox