Southampton Airport Hotels ReviewsSouthampton Hotels Customer Reviews
- Our Southampton hotels were rated 91 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using Southampton Airport Hotels services
- 90% of customers who left a review for Southampton Airport Hotels would book again
- 91 customers have given an average rating of
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh - Read more Holiday Inn Eastleigh reviews Booked overnight hotel and airport parking. Good hotel and on time transfer to and from airport. Friendly and helpful staff.
Mr Chapple 21 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Parking and hotel combination prior to flight meant outbound journey ran smoothly and stress free. This is the 3rd time we have used holiday extras, will do so again and have recommended to family and friends.
Miss Nash 21 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Hilton - Read more Hilton reviews everything was brilliant , ran so smoothly
Bradley 27 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Yes to all of that. Staff at the Southampton Hilton were very helpful; hotel not at all 'stuffy.' Room excellent, dinner very good, parking facilities ideal.
Mr Miller 01 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Rather a long wait for taxi
Mrs Pigott 08 May, 2012out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Yes
Mr Rawlings 30 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Hilton everything excellent as always
Mr Morris 18 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Yes to all 3, the staff we encountered were extremely helpful, courteous and friendly in a professional manner.
Mr Walters 23 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hilton All was as you described. The hotel was well equipped and very good value for money, parking safe and secure one small grumble the bar was slow and under staffed in the evening of our stay. At breakfast the staff were extremely helpful especially to our elderly ladies.We have already recommended you to friends.
Mrs Jefferies 14 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Hilton We were very relieved to arrive at the hotel due to the extreme winter weather conditions on the day of our arrival. Staff were extremely helpful and considerate. Our accommodation exceeded our expectations. Staff arranged our taxi for the following day. On our return, everything went just as smoothly.
Mrs Southall 06 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Great stay at the Holiday Inn at Eastleigh. the cost of the hotel and parking for a week also included the taxi fare to the cruise terminal in Southampton. Excellent!
Mr Passfield-Taylo 06 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Everything went smoothly, slight problem with booking which was quickly sorted out by telephone - I think website could be clearer regarding hotel we originally booked on airport tarif, should have been cruise terminal. No problem changing, friendly helpful staff
Mr Baker 22 May, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh The hotel and facilities were excellent, the whole operation was smooth and effortless
Mrs Gray 18 Jul, 2006out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh The hotel is excellent and we enjoyed our stay.
12 Sep, 2006out of 5
- Staff in hotel very friendly, efficient and the hotel was very clean and comfortable and in a good location for the port. The cost of the hotel and fifteen nights parking was less that fifteen nights parking at the port. We enjoyed staying overnight before our holiday in a relaxing atmosphere.
Mr Rendall 16 Sep, 2007out of 5