Stansted Airport Hotels ReviewsRead Our Customer Comments
- Our Stansted hotels were rated 9804 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
- 88% of customers who left a review for Stansted Airport Hotels would book again
- 9804 customers have given an average rating of
- Days Inn A very good service, and fantastic for the price, thank you.
Mr Edwards 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- I booked the wrong hotel at the wrong airport and the staff could not have been more helpful - full refund and the proper booking was made in minutes
Ms Roche 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express All went exactly as planned and everyone was radiant and helpful
Mrs Muller 02 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn - Read more Premier Inn reviews We stayed in the Premier Inn, Stansted, which was excellent. Reasonably priced, comfortable room, very helpful staff and delicious food. Would definitely stay there again.
Mrs Caldecott 03 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Warman's Barn - Read more Warman's Barn reviews Directions to the hotel are incorrect and we had to phone twice enroute to get them to help us there. However the welcome was great,the room perfectly adequate for 1 night and the pub very cosy with a good meal. Don't expect any more than clean sheets, a clean bathroom and great location and you won't be disappointed.
Mrs Honey 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express All went smoothly, hotel breakfast was not up to much, otherwise, very satisfied.
Mr Maynard 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton It all worked exactly as should
Mr Kerridge 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton We struggled for a parking space and ended up parking our car on the grass at the back of the hotel. Other people were experiencing the same problem.
Mr Benger 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Satisfied, well organised throughout.
Mrs Butters 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Everything was as described and all went smoothly. Thank you.
Mr Fordham 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Apart from the Holiday Inn Express looking a bit tired, the services provided were exactly as you described. The whole process was very smooth.
Mrs Zissler 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express The hotel receptionist was not very good at communicating instructions on arrival. Other than that the whole process was excellent.
Mr Pritchard 28 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel fine & parking arrangements good. Transfer to terminal worked well
Mrs Neilan 28 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton all very good,would use again
Mr Gower 28 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Everything was just as described. We ended up leaving our car in hotel car park because they had space.
Mrs Marchant 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Radisson Blu - Read more Radisson Blu reviews All as described ,
Mrs Bell 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Great service - only slight complaint, the bed moved across te room every time it was sat on,
Mrs Treadgold 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Hilton check in too long, and we feel that the transfers should be included with the stay/park offer
Mr Cartledge 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Have stayed many times and have never been disappointed with the Stansted Hilton.
Mr Sturdy 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Radisson Blu Getting out of Stansted Airport parking was not easy.
There were no people about and we had to ask the man to let us out.
Ms Mclachlan 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Radisson Blu The car parking was problematic as despite registering the vehicle details they were not recognised a the entrance gate
Mrs Batcheler 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Yes, Yes and Yes
Mr Walker 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Great hotel and parking offer for Stansted. wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Mr Rattray 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Very good
Mr Andrews 24 May, 2013out of 5