Stansted Airport Hotels ReviewsRead Our Customer Comments
- Our Stansted hotels were rated 8495 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
- 88% of customers who left a review for Stansted Airport Hotels would book again
- 8495 customers have given an average rating of
- Hilton helpful staff, and excellent facilities.
Mrs Grimshaw 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Things were very well organised, although I did not appreciate having to sign a disclaimer for any damaged may be done to my car, on moving it to a car storage park.
Mrs Collins 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton wonderful
Mrs Lewis-Harding 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Receptionist very nice and helpfull in the hilton, bus driver was a bit grumpy not a lot of sense of humour
Mr Haydock 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express good but costly
Mr Thorpe 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express the staff were very friendly and helpful as there was a mix up with our evening meal arrangements. this is the second time we have stayed and will be staying again.
Mrs Blyth 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Yes all perfect. Already booked again for June and will be booking for August
Mrs Jackson 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Extremely helpful staff at the Stansted Hilton.Much appreciated by my husband and myself, both of us having mobility problems. Parked car in disabled bay (zone A). V.convenient. Facilities excellent.
Mrs Rees 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They made our stay very enjoyable and we would definitely stay in the Aldershot Travel Lodge again, far better than most 4 star hotels, certainly friendlier and more efficient service from receptionists to cleaning staff.
Mr/S Rachelfisher 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Our flight back was after the last bus back to our car so we had to get a taxi, would have been nice to know this.
Mrs Conner 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Warman's Barn - Read more Warman's Barn reviews good hotel helpful staff good enjoyable holiday.
Mrs Murray 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express The staff were very helpful, especially Irene on the reception desk, we were made to feel very welcome.
Mrs Crompton 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Staff and facilities were fine,only comment would be that the food on offer was very poor
Mr Lindfield 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express everything went to plan, meal a bit expensive but everything is these days. perfect for early flights
Mr Foster 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton easy to use booking system and a perfect start to our holiday
Mrs Gurry 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton The staff were some of the very best we have come across, everything was first rate
Mr Freeman 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Radisson Blu hotel A truly enjoyable experience , all apart from the cost of the food and drinks
Mr Hinkley 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn The night in a hotel was superb value and made a great relaxing start to my break x
Miss Corcoran 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn - Read more Premier Inn reviews Premier Inn at Stansted was great. Very helpful staff as our room did not have a travel cot in, event though i'd called Holiday Extras to make my booking to ensure we had one of these. The reception staff swapped our room immediately. The room was large and very clean and I would certainly stay here again, just a shame we had a slight glitch, but happy it was able to be sorted out.
Mrs Sedgwick 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Yes thank you
Mr Smith 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express The hotel was brilliant. Staff went out of there way to help us and make our short stay and onward journey very easy.
Mr Baker 08 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Everything went smoothly. There were no hiccups at all.
Mr Coyne 08 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton All Perfect
Mrs Wright 08 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton yes,thought the hilton was better than raddison
Mr Robson 08 May, 2013out of 5