Teesside Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Teesside Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- We used Supershuttle for airport transfers in Amsterdam. They were on time to the minute, the car was excellent and the driver friendly and helpful. Couldn't have been better.
Daniels, 05 Nov 2012
- Seems a bit odd to be not using the electronic barrier to exit the car park, but have to do it by reading out the booking code to some person remotely operating the barrier.
Mr Hassall, 07 Oct 2012
- 10 OUT OF 10 FOR THE SERVICE, COLLECTED MY TICKET TO GO INTO CARPARK, PRESSED THE HELP BITTON AND READ THE CODE OUT, GATE OPENED AND ON MY TRAVELS TO HOME,WHAT BETTER SERVICE CAN YOU GET THAN THAN,HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,WILL MOST CERTAINLY USE AGAIN.
Mr Hewitson, 20 Aug 2012
- One of the barriers at Teesside would not accept the card, which is embarrassing when you have to reverse everyone back to get to the next machine, which incidently, worked without problem. Not really a fault of Holidayextras though
Mr Swinton, 20 Oct 2011
- I had to get a ticket at the entrance to the car park since the machinery wouldn't accept my debit card. I contacted your office on return and the barrier was immediately raised. Apart from this slight difficulty the system seemed very good.
Mr Dooks, 02 Oct 2011
- Everything went great except for the machine not accepting my card that I booked with so we had to take a ticket and quote ref No on the way out. This would have been a better way to do it anyhow as I had booked two cars with the same card.
Mrs Smith, 25 Sep 2011
- Hi all just want to say thanks for a great weeks holiday, my partner and i took my 2 youngest kids 16 and 14 to benidorm, we had read the mixed reviews on the apartments we were staying at, but decided to make our own minds up once we got there.
Mr Kelly, 06 Jul 2010
- Good value for money and an excellent service. no problems what so ever all went very smoothly and it all made for a first class service to our holiday
Mr Martin, 27 Sep 2010
- I always use Holiday Extras to book my parking at various airports and have found them to give the best value with no hassle. Thanks a lot. I am using them again next week.
Mrs Lawson, 19 Sep 2010
- Staff were helpful, but the machine would not accept my card, which I entered as instructed. On arrival home same thing, but no problems after giving Ref No.
Mr Peacock, 17 Jul 2010
See more Teesside airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 826 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox