Birmingham Airport Novotel Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 775 Birmingham Airport Novotel Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Birmingham Airport Novotel Reviews Pages would book again
- 775 customers have given an average rating of
- Novotel no problems & hotel very good so used them previously
Mrs Smith 02 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Novotel I stayed at the Novotel Birmingham airport. Everything went smoothly thank you even though I checked in after midnight
Mrs Shallcross 04 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Yes to everything
Mrs Taylor 29 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Everything was excellent and stress free. You would be my first port of call when booking our next trip.
Mrs Pakenham 27 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Booking , hotel and whole process were excellent,
Mr Mcgowan 27 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Novotel fantastic room
Mr Hadley 20 May, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Efficient staff, helpful, good value for money.
Mrs Cashmore 26 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Easy to use booking tools. Hotels as described and as expected.
Mrs Lewis 27 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Booked Novotel at Birmingham Airport at short notice through Holiday Extras. First Class service at Hotel. Very impressed.
Mr Patrick 19 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Could not be better!
Mr South 21 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Everything went very well
Mrs Townsend 04 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Everything was fine atr the Novotel at Birmingham Airport.
Rev Keeton 24 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Everything was expected.I shall certainly stay here again.
Miss Baxter 18 May, 2011out of 5
- Novotel The room was excellent and the staff very pleasant and efficient
Mrs Morrison 29 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Great Service!
Mr Mcnally 02 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel All worked out very well for us - we parked in the short term stay right next to the terminal - very convenient and reasonable price
Mrs Clifton 03 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Novotel good value rail tickets when bought with hotel - I checked and buying them separately would have been at least £20 more.
Miss Waters 08 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Novotel A pleasant and comfortable hotel which is very convenient for the airport & parking. Food in the restaurant extremely good and a nice dining experience. All went well with our booking.
Mrs Morgan 01 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Had a few problems with my bus connections due to flight delays and had to ask for a booking code for the Novotell in Birmingham otherwise every thing worked well
Mr Thompson 02 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Novotel We were dropped off at the hotel by my son. He helped us in with our luggage. he was told by the receptionist that his car ticket did not need to be activated due to the short period of time. However, the barrier did not lift and a brief discussion took place on the intercom before the barrier was lifted. Other than that, perfect.
Mr Basterfield 02 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Enjoyed the service and the closeness to Birmingham Airport. Had difficulty finding the entrance to the hotel as it is not very well signposted. We were quite satisfied when we did finally get in.
Mrs Aydon 08 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Give details of bus stop pickup point on ticket used to collect car. This will prevent wasting time searching for the bus stop and missing buses.
Mr Evans 03 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Novotel super service no problems at airpark or novotel booking in or returning to car.
Mr Office 07 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Novotel good value for money
Miss Nuttalll 18 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Novotel No hitches, my queries were answered promptly
Mrs Webb 11 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Novotel The express service was excellent and really worth it!
Mr Hemmings 06 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Very good we would definitely use the park & stay option again.
Mrs Cotter 03 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Excellent location and the evening meal was first class. Would definitely stay here again if flying from Birmingham.
Mr Davies 13 May, 2009out of 5
- Novotel a great experience will use again
Mr Cambridge 17 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Novotel great service made going away a lot easier only down side was we where unable to park next to the hotel at the time due to building work and this was not advised at time of booking
Mr Gaskell 13 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Good and Convenient
C3ztg - 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel It was comfortable, well located and the staff were very helpful. The only difficulty was finding the entrance for the taxi to drop us off.
Ms Akagi 27 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel A quick efficient service, and staying at the Novotel made a great start to the holiday without having to rush and worry about the arrival and parking on the day of departure.
Mrs Tatam 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Room was absolutely perfect and staff very helpful and polite.
Mrs Perry 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Everything went smoothly and the car park actually offered a service to bring the car to the airport on our arrival, which saved a lot of time. Will definitely use holiday extras again
Mrs Settle 19 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Great deal for the price..would definitely use again..
Mr Tyler 04 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Our holiday really began when we arrived back after dropping the car off. A couple of drinks in the bar, a wonderful meal set in marvellous surroundings - just set us up for a great holiday.
Mr Anderson 13 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel really top class
Mr Mullett 04 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Staff very friendly and helpful
Mrs Dekkers 30 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Hotel was lovely and so nice to be close to the terminal building (gave us a lie in on the morning
Mrs Cork 17 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Excellent location. Lovely room. Helpful staff.
Mrs Prew 13 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Novotel I was impressed with the smooth running and speed of the whole operation.
Miss Lovegrove 02 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Novotel It was so easy to walk across the road to the airport, how refreshing.
Mr Wade 29 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel comfortable hotel, couldnt have better situated just a few seconds walk to departures
Mrs Callachan 29 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Fantastic service. We arrived after a long flight at 3.00am in the morning and it took just 5 minutes for us to be booked in (by a very efficient receptionist) and shown to our very comfortable room. Although the room was a standard room in a 3* hotel it was more superior than a lot of 4* hotels we have stayed in. We will most certainly book a Novotel with holiday extras again.
Mrs Lewis 27 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Excellent hotel, lovely restaurant and very friendly staff.
Mr Edwards 23 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel All went well Novotel very nice as were parking staff.We started our holiday stress free thank you.
Mrs Gay 20 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Many thanks for your help
Mrs Callaway 16 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel It just ran very smoothly which is what you want when going away.
Miss Bannister 15 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel I have used your services a few times now and have been very impressed with 1) Prices 2) Speed of service 3) Ease of Service. I have and will continue to recommend you to.
Ms Jowsey 15 Sep, 2008out of 5