Birmingham Airport Novotel Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 650 Novotel Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Novotel Birmingham Airport would book again
- 650 customers have given an average rating of
- Novotel good value rail tickets when bought with hotel - I checked and buying them separately would have been at least £20 more.
Miss Waters 08 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Novotel A pleasant and comfortable hotel which is very convenient for the airport & parking. Food in the restaurant extremely good and a nice dining experience. All went well with our booking.
Mrs Morgan 01 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Had a few problems with my bus connections due to flight delays and had to ask for a booking code for the Novotell in Birmingham otherwise every thing worked well
Mr Thompson 02 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Novotel We were dropped off at the hotel by my son. He helped us in with our luggage. he was told by the receptionist that his car ticket did not need to be activated due to the short period of time. However, the barrier did not lift and a brief discussion took place on the intercom before the barrier was lifted. Other than that, perfect.
Mr Basterfield 02 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Enjoyed the service and the closeness to Birmingham Airport. Had difficulty finding the entrance to the hotel as it is not very well signposted. We were quite satisfied when we did finally get in.
Mrs Aydon 08 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Give details of bus stop pickup point on ticket used to collect car. This will prevent wasting time searching for the bus stop and missing buses.
Mr Evans 03 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Novotel super service no problems at airpark or novotel booking in or returning to car.
Mr Office 07 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Novotel good value for money
Miss Nuttalll 18 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Novotel No hitches, my queries were answered promptly
Mrs Webb 11 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Novotel The express service was excellent and really worth it!
Mr Hemmings 06 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Very good we would definitely use the park & stay option again.
Mrs Cotter 03 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Excellent location and the evening meal was first class. Would definitely stay here again if flying from Birmingham.
Mr Davies 13 May, 2009out of 5
- Novotel a great experience will use again
Mr Cambridge 17 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Novotel great service made going away a lot easier only down side was we where unable to park next to the hotel at the time due to building work and this was not advised at time of booking
Mr Gaskell 13 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Good and Convenient
C3ztg - 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel It was comfortable, well located and the staff were very helpful. The only difficulty was finding the entrance for the taxi to drop us off.
Ms Akagi 27 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel A quick efficient service, and staying at the Novotel made a great start to the holiday without having to rush and worry about the arrival and parking on the day of departure.
Mrs Tatam 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Room was absolutely perfect and staff very helpful and polite.
Mrs Perry 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Everything went smoothly and the car park actually offered a service to bring the car to the airport on our arrival, which saved a lot of time. Will definitely use holiday extras again
Mrs Settle 19 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Great deal for the price..would definitely use again..
Mr Tyler 04 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Our holiday really began when we arrived back after dropping the car off. A couple of drinks in the bar, a wonderful meal set in marvellous surroundings - just set us up for a great holiday.
Mr Anderson 13 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel really top class
Mr Mullett 04 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Staff very friendly and helpful
Mrs Dekkers 30 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Hotel was lovely and so nice to be close to the terminal building (gave us a lie in on the morning
Mrs Cork 17 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Excellent location. Lovely room. Helpful staff.
Mrs Prew 13 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Novotel I was impressed with the smooth running and speed of the whole operation.
Miss Lovegrove 02 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Novotel It was so easy to walk across the road to the airport, how refreshing.
Mr Wade 29 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel comfortable hotel, couldnt have better situated just a few seconds walk to departures
Mrs Callachan 29 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Fantastic service. We arrived after a long flight at 3.00am in the morning and it took just 5 minutes for us to be booked in (by a very efficient receptionist) and shown to our very comfortable room. Although the room was a standard room in a 3* hotel it was more superior than a lot of 4* hotels we have stayed in. We will most certainly book a Novotel with holiday extras again.
Mrs Lewis 27 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Excellent hotel, lovely restaurant and very friendly staff.
Mr Edwards 23 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel All went well Novotel very nice as were parking staff.We started our holiday stress free thank you.
Mrs Gay 20 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Many thanks for your help
Mrs Callaway 16 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Novotel It just ran very smoothly which is what you want when going away.
Miss Bannister 15 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel I have used your services a few times now and have been very impressed with 1) Prices 2) Speed of service 3) Ease of Service. I have and will continue to recommend you to.
Ms Jowsey 15 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Great hotel,good package,really convenient for us traveling from Birmingham. Will definitely use again.
Mr Pinnock 14 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel My stay was very clean, fresh and comfortable and I would definitely come back again!
Ms Gander 12 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Great night, staff super, flying out of Birmingham no other place to go many thanks
Mr Woodhouse 11 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel A very good service all round,made the night before you fly,worry free and part of the holiday.
Mr Mcgregor 11 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel very smooth & efficient service, would not hesitate to use holiday extras again.
Mr Coldicott 10 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel I was very pleased with how easy it was to book and would certainly do it again.
Mr Wright 03 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel We were expected and looked after well. The room and the evening meal were excellent. No problems at all.
Mr Lane 03 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel It was much better than I expected especially being so close and facing the airport we got a really good rest before our journey. Thank you
Mrs Harley 02 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Easy to book and reliable service.
Mrs Stone 02 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel AN EXCELLENT SERVICE
Mr Machell 31 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Really took the pain away from an early morning flight.
Mr Moore 28 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Room was very warm and windows could not be opened fully for ventilation. Hotel was just across from the road from departures at the airport. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again for convenience.
Mr Mccormack 24 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Everything went very smoothly - thank you!
Mr Burrell 24 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Your holiday starts when you book into the hotel, everything from thereon in went like clockwork, no hassels with last minute traffic jams, just a tranquil meal in the hotel restaurant with a glass of wine, a good nights sleep and an early morning call to get you up in time for the flight.
28 Jan, 2007out of 5
- Novotel Very comfortable, clean room with all the facilities you could need.
Mr Goodman 07 May, 2007out of 5
- Novotel Nice smooth transaction, just what I needed the night before the holiday.We will certainly use Holiday Extra's again.
Mrs Dyer 21 May, 2007out of 5