East Midlands Hilton Customer Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 415 East Midlands Hilton Customer Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 90% of customers who left a review for the East Midlands Hilton Customer Reviews Pages would book again
- 415 customers have given an average rating of
- Hilton A most enjoyable start to our holiday with a special Holiday Extras special deal for dinner. Thank you
Mr Ghent 19 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Hilton They certainly knew how to handle airport parking bookings. Great pool and fitness centre.
Mr Mollen 28 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Excellent hotel. We took advantage of the special offer evening meal and it was delicious.Parking and transport to and from airport couldn't be faulted. Will certainly use your Company again
Mr Cole 23 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Excellent room, and cheerful efficient staff
Mrs Booth 21 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Hilton polite, helpful staff, transfers right on time, both leaving and returning. Absolutely fuss free, helped us to start our holiday relaxed and in the right frame of mind. Thank-you
Mrs Gibbons 09 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Great value!
Mrs Davies 02 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Hilton East Midlands Hilton is an excellent Hotel, and the package worked really well for us.
Mr Mather 31 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton I always find that you give the best prices and trouble free books
Mr Wearing 22 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Simple to book, great service at the hotel, the 3 course meal for £12 pounds was a bargain and the transfers to and from the hotel efficient and comfortable with drivers who were quick to assist with cases.
Mr Carrick 20 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Very pleasant and helpful staff at the East Midlands Hotel. Many thanks.
Ms Saxton 13 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Great stay at the Hilton, made a fantastic start to our holiday.
Mrs Plumtree 13 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Would recommend to anyone
Mr Warrillow 11 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton we use you most times we travel,you are always good.
Mr Holland 05 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Once again a great service. thank you for changing my dates after the collapse of XL
Mrs Weatherhead 05 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton great thanks
Mr Thompson 02 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton First class arrangements in a first class hotel. What a start to a holiday! Many thanks
Mr Winnard 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton We were very pleased by our short pre-flight stay at The east Midlands Hilton; the room was excellent; the deal we had, bed, transport to airport, car parking and very reduced- price evening meal was extremely good value. All staff, including the driver, were attentive, polite and helpful, even at 4am!
Mrs Ollier 04 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Really enjoyed the stay at the Hilton and the half price dinner was a bonus.Well done Holiday Extras
Mr Garforth 27 May, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Everything was just as promised, hotel good
Mr Sweeney 26 May, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Our overnight stay was so good, we thought about cancelling our holiday and staying there!
Mr Abel 14 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Easy to book,nice rooms, great dinner and excellent service in restaurant.Very helpful and efficient hotel
Mr Hall 13 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Hilton good service and prompt airport transport, a very nice hotel
Mrs Curtis 12 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Hilton To get brilliant service and a bargain price is unusual but you have achieved just that.
Mr Bradshaw 06 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Hilton The meal at the hotel was great and so was
Miss Cheshire 27 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Great Price and good standard of hotel.
Mr Ashmore 22 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Very smooth transactions and enjoyable stay at the Hilton
Mrs O'hare 12 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Hilton The staff were very friendly and efficient. Our driver to and from the airport was very professional and pleasant. thank you. hope to see you again
Mrs Evans 11 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Keep up the good work and we will be coming back to you soon
Very Very good
Mrs Hairsine 29 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Hilton holiday extras was easy to book with & staff were friendly & helpful. East Midlands Hilton Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly, with a happy to help attitude. The triple hotel room was clean with plenty of fresh towels, the only downside of the stay was the double bed & double sofa bed, they were very uncomfortable & could do with renewing. The restaurant meal deal for £12 per person was very good value for money. Restaurant staff exceeded our expectations.
Mrs Beadnall 25 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Booking was easy and also a great deal through Holiday Extras on the meal we had at the hotel !
Mrs Riley 20 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Booking with you took all the hassel out of getting to the airport on time and saved us having to travel a distance in the very early hours with two children. The whole experience was stress free. A good start to our holiday
Mrs Burke 12 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton we have used the hilton hotel group five times.it is so convenient for major airports/sea terminals.the car is parked and transport to airport/sea terminal is a boost.
Mr Eckford 11 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton I was very impressed by the hotel.The room was lovely,very spacious and comfortable.I also enjoyed the dinner which was excellent value.
Mrs Mccauley 06 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton EXCELLENT SERVICE
Mr Evans 01 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton friendly helpful reception staff.
smooth airport transfers
Mr Holliday 31 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Service & food were both excellent - the transfers were very efficient
Mrs Marriott 26 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Hilton SUPERB HOTEL, PERFECT LOCATION, GREAT BREAKFASTTHANKS
21 Nov, 2006out of 5
- Hilton We often travel abroad and use 'Holidayextras' for the convenience of parking and overnight arrangements for early departures. The parking, drop-off and collection arrangements are first class and hassle free, taking the stress and worries out of your holiday before and after.
17 Jan, 2007out of 5
- Hilton THE STAFF WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY WAY FROM CHECKING IN TO DINING AND DEPARTING, ALSO INCLUDES TRANSFERS TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
15 Jan, 2007out of 5
- Hilton The hotel service was top class, I would stay there again, we used the leisure facilities and found them to be nice, clean and invigorating
19 Feb, 2007out of 5
- Hilton Everything was first class.The staff were polite helpful and on arrival we were welcomed with smiles from the receptionist.It was an excellent start to our holiday.I would certainly book through holiday extras again.
27 Feb, 2007out of 5
- Hilton good value and excellant quality
24 Feb, 2007out of 5
- Hilton good value when the parking and transfer to/ from airport service is used. also the special offer for dinner available because of booking via holiday extras made the evening meal quite affordable
08 Mar, 2007out of 5
- Hilton As usual all arrangements were perfect and the hotel was excellent. Many thanks
Mr Worthington 28 Mar, 2007out of 5
- Hilton A truly well organised and hassle free holiday.
Mr Trigg 02 May, 2007out of 5
- Hilton great site to use ,everything went very smoothly
Mrs Wallis 29 May, 2007out of 5
- Hilton Excellent what a great way to start a holiday !!
Mr Darke 10 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Hilton Excellent service. lovely meal in restaurant. I will recommend all my colleagues to stay overnight, it takes all the stress out of travel.
Mrs Robinson 17 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Hilton Excellent service both at the Hotel and by yourselves.Thanks.
Mr Espin 01 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Hilton Our stay at the Hilton was a very pleasurable way to start our short break - the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Mrs Greenaway 30 Jul, 2007out of 5