Long Stay Parking Aberdeen AirportCheapest On-Site Car Parking
- 329 Aberdeen Long Stay ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £7.00 a day, £55.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 2 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you want great-value parking, go to the source. Aberdeen airport's own parking facility is convenient and simple. Take a ticket, pick a space, keep your keys and catch your free bus to the airport, two minutes away. When you return, your car will be where you left it, just drive up to the barrier, put in your ticket and you're on your way home. Unless you can fit your car in your suitcase, this is the simplest way to park your car while you're away!
Reasons to book Aberdeen Long Stay
- • So close to the airport that you're practically parked on the runway!
- • Your car will be well taken care of with 24-hour patrols, CCTV, fencing and entry/exit barriers.
- • Take a ticket, park and keep your keys - no more complicated than parking at a supermarket.
- • The official Aberdeen airport car park, owned by the airport itself.
Security at Aberdeen Long Stay
This Park Mark-approved car park has 24-hour patrols, CCTV, fencing, entry and exit barriers and a kitchen sink... though we may just be joking about the last part.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
Aberdeen Long Stay Transfers
Free transfer buses run between the car park to the terminal from 4am until the last passengers have left the terminal. There is a direct-line phone in the car park to request a bus if necessary.
Disabled facilities: Disabled parking bays are available by the exit, near the customer services office. The transfer buses are accessible by wheelchair.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: As you approach the entry barrier, a carrier will recognise your numberplate, which you'll give to us beforehand, and automatically open the barrier and print a ticket for you. Don't worry though, if anything goes wrong, you can press a button to enter manually. Keep hold of your ticket, then park up in any space and catch the free transfer bus to the terminal.
Departure: When you return, pick up your car and drive to the barrier. If your ticket has your booking reference printed on it, you can simply insert it into the barrier, which will allow you to leave. If not, you will need to press the call button on the barrier and the car park staff will help you.
Aberdeen Long Stay Address
Aberdeen Long Stay Car Park