from the airport
Skip the bus transfer and walk right to the terminal! Aberdeen airport Short Stay parking is less than two minutes from the terminal on foot - it's our closest car park to check-in. And you might skip the bad weather, too, or at least your car might - there an undercover section where, if you get a space, you can keep it out of the rain. It'll probably be the driest week of your car's life �
Reasons to book Aberdeen Short Stay Special
- Just a few minutes' walk from departures.
- Nab one of the undercover spaces and keep your car out of the east coast rain.
- Protected by CCTV and frequent patrols, and manned 24 hours a day.
- No breaking your nails - you park your own car and keep your keys.
Aberdeen Short Stay Special Transfers
The car park is within walking distance of the terminal.
Disabled facilities: The car park has bays for Blue Badge holders.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: As you arrive at the car park, the barrier will recognise your number plate and lift to let you in. The machine will print out a ticket with your booking reference on - you should keep this ticket safe. Then just park your car and walk to the terminal. If you have any problems, press the call button and a member of staff will help you. Make sure you do not park in the Priority Parking area or there may be an additional charge.
Departure: Walk back to the car park and collect your car. At the exit barrier, insert your ticket, and the barrier will lift and let you out.
Security at Aberdeen Short Stay Special
While you're away, your car will be protected by regular patrols from site staff, CCTV, a fence and floodlighting. The car park is manned 24 hours a day and has earned a Park Mark security award from the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Aberdeen Short Stay Special Address