Airparks Birmingham AirportGuaranteed Savings
- 9121 Birmingham Airparks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £3.37 a day, £26.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 14 mins
- Distance to airport : 4
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Why do our customers love Airparks so much? It could be that it's the lowest-priced car park we sell, but there's more to it than that. Your money will be well spent on a secured car park with staff patrols and CCTV. There are regular transfers on Airparks buses and you get a friendly service from staff who will actually park your car at Airparks for you, so you don't even need to hunt for a space. Once our customers have parked with Airparks, 98% don't want to go anywhere else, and we're sure you won't either.
Reasons to book Birmingham Airparks
- • Our most popular car park at Birmingham airport - and not just for its superb value. Just drop your car off at this fully secured car park near the airport and it'll be parked for you while the free bus takes you to check-in.
- • 98 per cent of customers would book again.
- • Award-winning security, including CCTV, floodlighting, regular patrols, a fence and entry and exit barriers.
- • Just 14 minutes from the terminal.
- • Assistance with jump starts and tyre inflation.
Security at Birmingham Airparks
The car park is protected by CCTV, a high fence, entry and exit barriers, floodlighting and regular patrols. All these features have earned the car park the Park Mark security award from the police, who inspect the site at least once a year to ensure standards remain high.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Birmingham Airparks Transfers
Airparks provides free transfers, 24 hours a day. The buses run every 25 minutes, and the journey to the terminal takes 14 minutes outside rush hour.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: All Airparks buses have disabled access.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in one of the arrivals bays and head to reception to check in. You should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you. You'll need to leave your keys with reception, as your car will be parked for you. You'll be given a ticket, which you should keep safe as you'll need it when you return. Then just wait for the shuttle bus to the airport in the waiting area. You'll need to show your ticket to the driver.
If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
Departure: Just catch the shuttle bus back to the car park from the same place where you were dropped off. You'll need to show the ticket you were given when you checked in to the driver.
After you've collected your keys from reception, just drive to the exit barrier, and scan the barcode attached to your keys to get out.
Birmingham Airparks Address
100 Mackadown Lane,