from the airport
Why do our customers love Airparks so much? It could be that it's the lowest-priced Birmingham airport parking we sell, but there's more to it than that. Your money will be well spent on a secured car park with staff patrols and CCTV. There are regular transfers on Airparks buses and you get a friendly service from staff who will actually park your car at Airparks for you, so you don't even need to hunt for a space. Once our customers have parked with Airparks, 98% don't want to go anywhere else, and we're sure you won't either.
Reasons to book Birmingham Airparks
- Travellers love Airparks and now the car park offers free wifi on site and on their transfer buses.
- 98 per cent of customers would book again.
- Award-winning security, including CCTV, floodlighting, regular patrols, a fence and entry and exit barriers.
- Assistance with jump starts and tyre inflation.
Arrival at Birmingham Airparks
Park in one of the arrivals bays and head to reception to check in. You should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you. You'll need to leave your keys with reception, as your car will be parked for you. You'll be given a ticket, which you should keep safe as you'll need it when you return. Then just wait for the shuttle bus to the airport in the waiting area. You'll need to show your ticket to the driver.
If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
Hop on one of the blue transfer buses to the airport. Buses run every 25 minutes, 24-hours a day an take just 14 minutes. Transfers are included in the price and you can even use free wifi while you're on board.
Buses operate 24-hours a day, and between 03:00 and 23:55 they run every 25 minutes. Outside of these times, the bus runs when it's needed. The buses lower to the curb to accommodate wheelchair users and so it's easier to get on and off.
On your return to Birmingham Airparks
Just catch the shuttle bus back to the car park from bus stop A - the same place that you were dropped off at. You'll need to show the ticket you were given when you checked in to the driver.
After you've collected your keys from reception, just drive to the exit barrier, and scan the barcode attached to your keys to get out. If you lose your ticket, you'll need to answer some security questions and show a photo ID, so make sure you have one.
If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
- If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
- Airparks can't accept taxis, as they can only be driven by the licence holder.
- Airparks advise you to check the Birmingham NEC exhibition centre website to see if there is an event arranged for your day off travel before you fly. The NEC, which you will pass on your way to the airport, attracts a lot of traffic, so you should allow extra time for your journey if an event is scheduled.
- If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
- All Airparks buses are accessible, but the toilets in the car park aren't. If you need assistance, please call Airparks at least 30 minutes before you arrive and they'll be happy to help.
Birmingham Airparks Address
100 Mackadown Lane,