Long Stay Parking Inverness AirportCheapest Car Parking
- 185 Inverness Long Stay ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.00 a day, £48.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : No
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Conveniently located on airport, the Inverness On-Airport Long Stay car park offers great value for money and secure airport parking. The parking arrangements are so easy and our prices are great. Book today to secure your parking space at Inverness airport.
Reasons to book Inverness Long Stay
- • Within walking distance of the terminal - no need for transfers.
- • You can drop passengers and luggage off in the Short Stay car park first.
- • The car park is protected by CCTV and regularly patrolled by security guards.
- • Disabled customers can pay the price for the Long Stay car park but park in the Short Stay car park, which is right by the terminal.
Security at Inverness Long Stay
The car park has an excellent security record. It is covered by CCTV 24 hours a day and regularly patrolled by the airport's security guards. It is also protected by a fence all round the outside, an entry barrier and lighting at night.
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Inverness Long Stay Transfers
Within walking distance of the airport terminal. However customers should note the Long Stay car park is located some 600m from the terminal entrance and no shuttle service is provided.
Disabled facilities: Disabled customers who hold a Blue Badge can pay the rates for the Long Stay Car Park, but park in the Short Term Car Park, which is the nearest car park to the terminal. On their return they will be required to hand in their car park ticket and Blue Badge to the information desk in the terminal building, who will then validate their ticket so they can exit the car park.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Follow the signs left for the Long Stay car park. The Long Stay car park is located on the left approx 400m down a tree lined road. Take a ticket from the entry barrier, park your vehicle and retain the ticket. Use the marked walkway to access the terminal building.
You are able to drop off passengers and luggage at the Short Term car park, as parking there is free for the first twenty minutes.
Access to the terminal forecourt is not permitted.
Departure: Take your car park ticket and a copy of your booking confirmation to the information desk in the terminal so your ticket can be validated. Then just collect your car and drive home.
Make sure you don't re-enter your debit or credit card at any time as you may be charged again for your parking.
Inverness Long Stay Address
Inverness On-Airport Long Stay car park