Airparks Luton Park and RideThe lowest priced parking at Luton
- 13371 Luton Airparks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.37 a day, £34.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 13 mins
- Distance to airport : 4
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Two out of every three of our Luton customers choose Airparks, and 98% of them say they would book again. Time after time, people trust Airparks to park their car. Maybe it's because Airparks spends hundreds of thousands of pounds making sure the car park is in tip-top condition, or because its new state-of-the-art self check-in process is just as swift as its 13-minute transfer time. The car park's security and friendly customer service come as standard, but we think it's the outstanding value that keeps people coming back.
Reasons to book Luton Airparks
- • Our most popular car park at Luton airport - and not just for its superb value. Drop your car off at this secured, great value car park near the airport and it'll be parked for you while you hop on the bus to the terminal.
- • Just 13 minutes from the terminal.
- • CCTV, barriers, a fence and 24-hour patrols keep your car safe.
- • Check in and out in seconds with our super-sophisticated machines.
- • Staff can help customers jump start their cars or pump up their tyres if necessary.
Security at Luton Airparks
Airparks Luton is protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence and floodlighting, and is patrolled 24 hours a day.
Airparks Luton holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To be awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Luton Airparks Transfers
Transfers are included in the price and you can expect to wait around 10 minutes, though you may have to wait as much as 20 minutes. The journey normally takes just 13 minutes - it may take longer during the rush hour.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: The transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Pull up at the entrance barrier, which will lift after a few seconds (all cars coming into the site are recorded on CCTV). Park in one of the arrivals bays, then head into the check-in building. You check yourself in using the machines - it's a very quick process, though you'll need to have a copy of your booking confirmation with you. There's a member of staff on hand to help if you need it.
The machine will give you a tag, which you should attach to your keys, and a ticket, which you should keep safe as you'll need it later. Drop your keys in the box with the same number as the lane you've parked in. Your car will be parked for you, so just head to the waiting area and hop on the bus to the airport. You'll need to show your ticket to the driver.
If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
Departure: The shuttle bus back to the car park leaves from bus stop 12 outside the terminal. You'll need to show the ticket you were given at check-in to the driver.
Make your way to the check-out shelter and follow the instructions on the key dispenser - again, it's a very quick process. The machine will give you your car key back and show you on the screen where your car is. Then just drive to the exit barrier - you'll need to scan the barcode attached to your keys, and then the barrier will lift.
Luton Airparks Address