Cardiff Airport Hotels PhotosSee our great hotels before you book
- A choice of modern airport hotels
- Different restaurants and menus to choose from
- Differing character, consistent high quality
- Great value for money hotels at Cardiff airport
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Transport from hotel to airport only left once an hour and was public transport. However on return a mini bus was provided so this could be done for travelling to airport.
Miss Powell, 26 Jan 2013
- THE TOILET IN OUR HOTEL ROOM STOPPED WORKING LATE EVENING.When we told the staff at the reception in the morning all we had was i will tell the boss
Williams, 12 Nov 2012
- Stayed at the Holiday Inn express cardiff airport before our holiday to Ibiza,lovely modern hotel plenty of parking spaces,comp contintental breakfast in the morning,quick transfers when we arrived back will definately use again :)
Mr Nicholson, 12 Aug 2012
- very helpful staff and good value for money. Drop off point at airport could still be a little closer, but a vast improvement on previous years. Much better with a member of staff available to help you book in.
Mr Binnie, 27 Jun 2012
- Booked overnight hotel stay with a fortnights carparking. Had a call to say that the hotel had electrical trouble and we were updated to a Holiday Inn Extra up the road from original hotel. Excellent service.
Mr Batchelor, 06 May 2012
- Everyone was charming and very helpful. As I had been aprehensive at travelling on my own for the first time since my husband's death, everything and everyone made things easy and pleasurable.
Mrs Kenyon, 02 Mar 2012
- Service by your staff is outstanding with the transfer to and from the airport On our return it was a very cold fosty late evening and we were quickley boarded on to the bus and back to the car.
Mr Sherwood, 02 Feb 2012
- Easy to book. Hotel easy to find and comfortable excellent price which includes 2 weeks car parking and finished our holiday with valet service.
Mrs Stratton, 15 Oct 2011
- I booked a hotel, airport parking and valet through you. Everything went well, but we would not stay at the hotel again as it was very noisy!
Mr Stocker, 21 Aug 2011
- Many improvements made since our last visit. An excellent service. The automated check-in can be a little confusing, but getting used to it. Lovely asian food at the Spice and Grill restaurant. An all round good value for money package.
Mr Binnie, 06 Jul 2011
See more Cardiff airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 84% based on 903 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox