*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Everything went very smoothly,car park transfers went without a hitch & hotel was very comfortable & could not be more convenient for airport.
Mr Fraser, 05 Oct 2015
- This is a good hotel for overnight stay with secure parking. Unfortunately the fire alarm went off but these things happen. It was a false alarm but better to be safe. We have used this hotel many times when we go on holiday.
Mr Cran, 05 Oct 2015
- Smooth, McSmooth, of the clan McSmooth, with extra smoothness.
Great stay, easy to find, close (enough) to the airport. Good nights sleep with no worries of driving best part of 200 miles down the A9 to make an 11:30 check in.
Mr Urry, 04 Oct 2015
- Unfortunately there was no record of our booking at reception. Waited approx. 20mins for this to be resolved. Staff were very pleasant and helpful in all areas, reception/bar/restaurant/transfer.
Mrs Mcpherson, 30 Sep 2015
- Room was lovely, didnt hear the planes at all. The TV remote was missing but within 2 minutes of letting reception know, a new one was delivered to the door! Brilliant service, really enjoyed our stay thankyou.
Miss Ross, 30 Sep 2015
- Really good. Great location - so easy to get up early and walk to he airport across the road. The meal was good too.Room was a bit warm but some people would like that.
Miss Skaife, 27 Sep 2015
- hotel is a bit dated, but very clean, staff very helpful. we had a lovely walk along the river clyde in the morning, to a beautiful sunrise. a nice relaxing stay before our flight to ibiza
Mrs Gray, 27 Sep 2015
- staff very helpful. pre-booked dinner lovely and much better value than going over to air port to eat. would recommend the hotels option to family and friends
Mrs Curtis, 27 Sep 2015
- Everything went well. Once parked the mini bus dropped us at hotel. Staff were expecting us and booking in went smoothly. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Mrs Dingwall, 21 Sep 2015
- Well when arriving into the Holiday Inn at 3.00am on the 5 th of September we were asked if we would like a wake up call to which we replied no at 8.00am the phone rang with a wake up call so needless to say we were not very happy!!!!
Mr Bell, 20 Sep 2015
See more Glasgow airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 11252 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox