*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Close to airport, directions were perfect, nice big spaces with numbers on so you can find your car easy. Have just booked again for my next holiday.
Mrs Henderson, 13 Jan 2015
- company was a pleasure to do deal with when i had to cancel my booking at the very last minute. I was more than happy to book again for next year and i will do so again in the future.
Mr Laing, 12 Jan 2015
- Despite the almost 4 hour delay on our return.flight, the staff in the Normandy Hotel, collected us from the airport at 1.30am and could not have been more helpful.
Mrs Pollock, 10 Jan 2015
- Everything was as described, room was small but very clean. Transfers to and from the airport were excellent. The staff were exceptional, especially the restaurant staff.
Mr Grant, 09 Jan 2015
- Very professional from start to finish. Transport to and from the airport very efficient particularly the helpfulness and cheerful attitude of the drivers.
Mr Hogg, 20 Dec 2014
- Booked with you for the first time last year your staff were so helpful we booked again this year and were not disappointed we will always book through holiday extras thanks again
Mrs Craig, 16 Dec 2014
- Had a lovely room at Normandy, with toilet and shower. Breakfast was good too. Car parking and airport transfers no problems. Would do this again.
Mrs Moran, 14 Dec 2014
- My husband and I used the overnight stay with 14 nights parking at Erskine hotel. Everthing was very efficient, staff were helpful and it was very good value for money.
Mrs Douglas, 13 Dec 2014
- The hotel was good, food in the restAurant was excellent, however the bed needed changing (room 239) as
The mattress was bad, springs in our backs and hips did not sleep well. Would book this hotel again if we were guaranted a better bed!!
Dr Fowers, 05 Dec 2014
- Staff very good, getting car out of car park in the dark not so good as no signs on where to go but was our first time, hotel was ok for overnight stay for airport and close.
Mr Muir, 25 Nov 2014
See more Glasgow airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 10058 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox