*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Staff were very helpful - had a problem with the shutter not closing in the room so were immediately allocated another room. Staff at breakfast were friendly and helpful. Room was large and comfortable.
Mrs Dolan, 23 Mar 2015
- The Normandy Hotel was excellent with the parking. Good transfer to airport, and on return. Room was clean and staff were friendly and helpful. The outside of the Hotel was kept nice and litter free. Would certainly book again.
Mr Darvill, 19 Mar 2015
- Yes I was very pleased with your overall service. Your staff when I phoned were lovely and nothing was to much trouble. I will certainly contact you again when I need to. Thanks
Mrs Cairney, 18 Mar 2015
- Excellent location and transfer for Glasgow airport. Very friendly staff in reception, car check in/transfer, bar and restaurant. Food was good, rooms clean and beds comfy! All round excellent vaue for money, I will use again.
Mrs Robertson, 16 Mar 2015
- First class only enhancement we would like to see would be on site parking. Having said that transfer to and from car park was very good and didn't take to long.
Mr Clark, 12 Mar 2015
- We had a fantastic stay at the ramada hotel, staff very helpful and friendly, amazing food and hotel. Would definitely stay again and recommend
Miss Duncan, 12 Mar 2015
- Were really happy with the hotel. Not so happy with airpark parking. - we came home to our front tyres and the tyres of our daughter's car being flat.
Mrs Dunphy, 09 Mar 2015
- Everything was great from parking the car at Parksafe to our night in the Holiday Inn then returnng to collect our car. Staff at both places were very nice and very helpful.
Mrs Robertson, 08 Mar 2015
- All s promised, hotel fine, staff helpful. Most of all, convenient for check-in at airport.
Only gripe was the bar door were constantly opening and closing to let travellers and smokers through, letting blasts of cold air - not very comfortable.
Mr Waterlow, 03 Mar 2015
- Pleasantly surprised by the Normandy. It appears to have been well refurbished since I stayed there a number of years ago. Staff were very helpful particularly transfer to and from the airport
Mr Whyte, 21 Feb 2015
See more Glasgow airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 10346 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox