*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Holiday Extras were fantastic no problems with you whatsoever and would certainly use you again if you are able to provide me with a good deal. You staff were very helpful and things were as described regarding the hotel.
Ms Thomas, 20 Nov 2015
- We have been using the Normandy for the last 20 years.Meals are great value & staff are very good. On the down side they are getting a bit pricy for the drinks.
Mr Coleman, 12 Nov 2015
- Excellent hotel with staff to match. The complimentary breakfast in a box was brilliant idea for people who had an early check in at the airport ,like us . Already booked up for our next trip
Mr Cowie, 12 Nov 2015
- Booked a night for the Normandy Hotel at Glasgow airport with holiday extras.Easy to book, very good price. Would definitely use this service again.
Ms Sutherland, 06 Nov 2015
- Pleasantly surprised with room and outgoing transfer was excellent. Only small gripe was we had to wait a while in the cold for the bus for the return journey.
Mr Lorimer, 30 Oct 2015
- Nothing to improve on.....everything first class....was wonderful to get a bed that was stationery after being on a storm hit cruise for 12 days!
Mr Benson, 03 Nov 2015
- It would be good to have a fridge for my husband 's insulin but everything else was great especially the receptionist who made it easy and quickly to sign in as it was 3 in the morning
Mrs Buchanan, 29 Oct 2015
- With regard to breakfast, suggest that plates should either be hot or at least warm as by the time we got back to our table, the bacon was cold.
Our hairdryer didn't work but it was replaced very quickly by your staff.
Mrs Barrick, 28 Oct 2015
- All went well except taxi was not told he had 2no wheel chairs to take unfortunately this left us late, so our names were being called by the time we got departure gate.
Mr Colthart, 28 Oct 2015
- The hotel was nice; good facilities and helpful staff. Secure parking excellent and fast track security cut out a lot of queuing time. Would definitely recommend.
Mrs Halliday, 28 Oct 2015
See more Glasgow airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 11521 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox