Glasgow Airport Hotels PhotosPhotographs taken on-site
- Catering to a variety of budgets
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
You can see from these photographs the range of Glasgow airport hotel facilities and style of accommodation available. You can pre-book any of these hotels now with Holiday Extras at a superb rate.
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Our stay in the Normanday Hotel was excellent. The only problem we had was when we went to get our evening meal which was prebooked we had to wait 45mins.If I had known this on making the reservation I would have booked the table too.
Mrs Murray, 17 Oct 2013
- everything was as expected no problems as we have booked with you on numerous occasions and stayed at hotel at least 4 times a year staff very helpfull
Mr Kidd, 28 Oct 2013
- Normandy Hotel very good but their bus service is a joke their were approx,20+people waiting in the cold and only 8 at a time could be taken 15 to 20 minutes return a tme wont be staying their again as afew more people said the same..
Mr Kelly, 25 Nov 2013
- Everything was great . The staff were very very helpful. We would definitley recommend this to everyone we will be using this service for all future holidays .
Mr Smith, 06 Feb 2014
- Hotel and parking went like clockwork. Dinner and breakfast very good. Transfers to and from airport no problems. Will certainly use again. Thanks.
Mr Thomson, 03 Feb 2014
- Excellent, as described on the tin. Hotel very nice, great food, only stayed overnight with parking which suited our needs, slight problem on the return journey buta taxi journey soon sorted that.
Mr/S Forbes, 12 Oct 2013
- Normandy Hotel was excellent value, clean and comfortable all that was needed for overnight stay.Good courtesy bus services. Will definately use again.
Mr Crayford, 29 Aug 2013
- Great service from start to finish! Hotel was perfect for what we needed at airport and very smooth device from start to finish with car parking.
Mrs Mcmenemy, 27 Jul 2013
- Excellent service, we were even able to arrange for our car to be delivered back to the airport, so it was only a few steps from the airport terminal.
Mrs Whyte, 24 Jul 2013
- Hotel booking prior to flying. Overnight stay and car park facilities while on holiday. No problems. Hotel clean, tidy, staff friendly. Breakfast on morning of flying good. Everything as promised.
Mr/S Elizabethannstu, 21 Jul 2013
See more Glasgow airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 9241 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox