Glasgow Airport Hotels PhotosPhotographs taken on-site
- Catering to a variety of budgets
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
FREE Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Your staff a lady called "Charmaine" was a very helpful lady when I had a problem with the web site We always use Holiday Extras and highly recommend it to friends etc
Mrs Mccgreggor, 12 May 2013
- Everything went perfectly, all staff were effcient & helpful and we saved money booking trough holiday extras rather than direct with the providers
Mr Rollo, 06 May 2013
- Excellent service. absolutely no complaints at all. very friendly staff throughout, but special mention to the airpparks bus driver who went above and beyond the call of duty.
Mr Banks, 01 May 2013
- Everything was pretty well as we expected. The self-park car park was a bit rough - we got our trolley bag dirty - and the hotel room was cold. An extra heater was provided and we used it.
Mr Mcquillen, 23 Apr 2013
- This was the 1st time we had used this service and we found it absolutely 1st class, would not hesitate to use again. Staff were very friendly and the meal was very good. Great value for money.
Mr Stewart, 03 Apr 2013
- Great service from start to finish and in despite of local problems alternative arrangements were in place prior to our arrival. A very slick operation. Well done. Not 5 star luxury but at these prices a great value for money service. We'll be back!
Mr Cameron, 14 Mar 2013
- We booked a hotel and parking near Glasgow Airport. Everything went very smoothly, staff were efficient, and would definitely book again. Thankyou!
Ms Oswald, 11 Mar 2013
- Stayed at secret hotel at Glasgow airport from which we just had to cross the road to terminal. Only niggle - room was freezing! We got a bit lost trying to find the airparks but made it eventually
Miss Watson, 24 Jan 2013
- I actually just booked my hotel with you for my overnight stay at Glasgow airport before flying out to Maderia. I have done this on a few occasions and would hope to use you again in March
Mrs Hill, 21 Jan 2013
- Everything went smoothly,facilities were as described,staff were helpfull and friendly,courtesy bus was on time and efficient. Whole experience was excellent.
Mr Smith, 13 Jan 2013
See more Glasgow airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 7705 Votes