Heathrow Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer ratings and feedback on hotels
- 32640 reviews scored an average of for our Heathrow hotels
- Only the best, quality-assured hotel services from Holiday Extras
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using Heathrow Airport Hotels' services. For more information read our Heathrow airport hotels.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Heathrow Airport Hotels would book again
- 32640 customers have given an average rating of
- Premier Inn - Read more Premier Inn reviews yes,very helpful
Ms Grut 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Ariel - Read more Holiday Inn Ariel reviews Value for money and communication were both excellent. I particularly appreciated the clear directions to the hotel.
Mr Hughes 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Sheraton Skyline hotel - Read more Sheraton Skyline hotel reviews Booked on-line so no chatting to your staff but everything was as anticpated.
Mrs Mcnab 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton T4 - Read more Hilton T4 reviews great service
Mr Whelan 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Renaissance hotel - Read more Renaissance hotel reviews everything went fine just a problem finding where to get on the Hoppa bus at Heathrow will know next time!
Mrs Dews 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Sheraton Skyline hotel We stayed at Heathrow Sheraton Skyline with club upgrade. Overninght parking and terminal 1 long stay parking. Everything went perfectly.
Mr/S Black 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Very efficient, well organized and very clear
Mr Fowler 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Sheraton Heathrow hotel No problems. Staff helpful.
Mrs Smith 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Excellent, polite and efficient service throughout.
Mr Clare 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Renaissance hotel Excellent
Mr Platts 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Booking experiance good but first room at hotel at Heathrow had failed air conditioning and we had to change rooms
Mr Reeve 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Sheraton Skyline hotel A bit sceptical about using these types of bookings on line but no problems excellent service at all locations both uk and Cyprus job well done!
Mr Bunce 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Everything was fine
Mr Roberts 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Renaissance hotel Return trip with Roadrunners to hotel to collect car. Delayed collection
Mr Nelson 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Marriot hotel and car parking very good value for money.
Mrs Bell 12 May, 2013out of 5
- very smoothly, staff very efficient and helpful
Mrs Farmer 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Renaissance hotel Thought food and drink in hotel very expensive, otherwise everything was good. Appreciated Starbucks cafe in foyer meant we could just get a snack.
Mrs Spurr 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Hotel was excellent. Close to airport and local bus to airport was easy. Got the last parking space as was busy due to rugby match at twickenham. Staff all friendly and helpful espectially the young scottish lady on reception. Had a nice meal in the hotel's italian restaurant.
Miss Reeve 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express T5 Yes everything was fine as expected.
Mr Davies 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel hotel - Read more Novotel hotel reviews everything was what we expected .staff was very good and the room was perfect
Mr Frear 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Sheraton Skyline hotel We cant find any fault.
Mrs Williams 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Facilities as described lovely staff very helpful and accommodating
Mrs Baines 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn Yes all went well with no problems
Mr Higgs 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Excellent easy car parking and storage at the hotel. Very easy to use local bus to get to the airport. Hotel was very satisfactory and location good.
Mrs Thomas 11 May, 2013out of 5