Holiday Inn Express at Gatwick Airport
Haslett Avenue East, Three Bridges, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1UA
Book The Holiday Inn Express
Search hotels at
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Extra frills at a no-frills price
For an affordable hotel at Gatwick airport, you won't believe just how much is on offer at the Holiday Inn Express Crawley. From the friendly, comfortable atmosphere and the variety of rooms on offer, to the free, on-site parking and free hot breakfast, this is a hotel with frills at a no-frills price!
Little extras at little expense
You'll probably want to spend as little time at the airport as you possibly can, but still not be stranded in the middle of nowhere. Well, the Holiday Inn Express has the solution: it's just a short walk away from Crawley town centre, with plenty of shops and restaurants to keep you occupied. Still, on the morning of your flight, it's only a quick bus or train ride to the airport.
On the same site as the hotel is a Harvester pub offering dinner and drinks, while the hotel itself has a small bar and a morning breakfast buffet. All the rooms have a TV, hot drinks and wifi available. If you find yourself too comfortable in your room to head out to dinner, the hotel even offers local takeaway menus you can use to order food up to your room. You'll find everything you need, but you won't have to pay for anything you don't. The perfect option for the budget traveller who still appreciates the little things.
We recommend the Holiday Inn Express for:
Great value - For a budget-hotel price, you get a great-quality hotel with comfortable rooms. You also get a free breakfast and free, on-site parking.
A great night's sleep - The hotel has large, modern beds, with air conditioning and even a choice of pillows.
Explorers - The Holiday-Inn Express Gatwick is just a short walk away from all the shops, bars and clubs of Crawley town centre, so you won't be stranded at the hotel.
No complaints at all. Everything was excellent.Mrs White (Holiday Inn Express)
See more Holiday Inn Express customer reviews
Overall rating: 84%by 19 guests
Arrival at the Express by Holiday Inn with breakfast
Earliest check-in is 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 10.
- The slip road will take you to a motorway roundabout and if you're coming from the north, you'll need to take the third exit, but if you're coming from the south, you'll need to take the first exit, and you should end up on the A2011 Crawley Avenue.
- At the end of the road, you'll come to a roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto Hazelwick Avenue.
- Shortly after, you'll need to take the second exit at the mini-roundabout.
- At the end of the road, you'll need to turn right onto A2220 Haslett Avenue East.
- As you drive down this road, you should see the hotel on your left.
The latest time you can check-out of the hotel is 12:00.
There's a public bus between the hotel and the South terminal. It runs every 20 minutes and costs £2.20 per adult. If you're flying from the North Terminal you can catch the bus to the South terminal, and then take the free, 24-hour monorail service over to the North Terminal, which runs every 3 minutes and takes around 2 minutes.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:Make your way to the hotel; directions and a postcode for sat navs will be on your confirmation. Overnight parking is available if you need it - it’s free for guests.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- It takes 10 minutes to reach the south terminal and 15 minutes to reach the north terminal.
- A public bus runs to and from the south terminal every 20 minutes and costs £2.20 per adult each way.
- It’s bus number 20 and you’ll need to board just outside the hotel at the Squareabout stop.
- If you’re flying from the north terminal, catch the bus to the south terminal then take the free monorail. It runs every 3 minutes and takes about 2.
- If you would rather get a taxi, a standard car costs about £12 each way.
Express by Holiday Inn with breakfast address
Haslett Avenue East,
Three Bridges, Crawley,
* Prices quoted are stays on the 23-04-2017, valid as of 22-02-2017