Luton Airport Parking ReviewsHoliday Extras Customer Comments
- Our Luton car parks were rated 39640 customers by
- Only the best, quality-assured parking
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
Below is an archive of the comments we have received from customers using one of our parking at Luton airport services. Browse through the list of feedback to get an idea of the services available.
- 86% of customers who left a review for Luton Airport Parking would book again
- 39640 customers have given an average rating of
- Mid Term great price, great service as always. smooth experience
Mr Dixon 23 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go The luggage scales at Luton airparks were not working, and on arrival at 3am when it was raining it took the bus 30 minutes to get to us. Other than that it was perfect.
Mr Brown 21 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Short Term - Read more Short Term reviews We didn't meet any staff. It would be easier to have camera recognition on exit as is on entry too. At 3/4am the last thing on travellers mind is locating the ticket to leave the car park.
Mr Burns 19 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Luton Long Term Parking - Special offer - Read more Luton Long Term Parking - Special offer reviews Luton long term car park was easy to find and shuttle bus came quite soon after arriving. Our details were recognised by the entry barrier and leaving was just as smooth.
Mr Wood 19 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Mid Term Used the Mid-stay car park at Luton it recognised my car on the way in and the bus service was very quick. We didn't need to contact anyone for help it was all very self explanatory. Car park was well lit, my only comment would be regarding the state of the car park surface, it was very pot-holed and could do with being resurfaced.
Miss Beaglehole 19 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Long Term - Special offer It was easy, no problems at all.
Busses ran every 10 minutes.
Mr Meaning 19 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go Great staff, very helpful and efficient.
Mr Mayers 19 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Short Term Everything was good. One feature which might be interesting is a travel update of the local area around the airport.
On my day of travel the M1 J10 for Luton airport was closed, of course this is totaly out of your control, I did check traffic before leaving so has knowledge of the closure.
Mr Blake 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go A litle confusion regarding key drop-off on arrival
Mr Wojcik 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airport Carparkz Meet and Greet - Read more Airport Carparkz Meet and Greet reviews Booked meet and greet parking at Luton Airport
No signage in car park to see where I should drop off my car
Needs clear signage
Once I phoned and found out exactly where they were all went smoothly
Mrs Poole 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go Everything went great. Would definitely use this again :)
Mr Graham 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Mid Term Waited 25 minutes for a bus to get us back to the car park
Mr Westlake 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Luton Long Term Parking - Same-day offer Sign posting to car park is poor.
Mr Manson 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go The staff were helpful and kind
The room was fine: clean and secluded.
There was a big water leak from under the shower, which seems to be what gives the room the damp smell
Ms Osorio 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go Very smooth service
Miss Griffiths 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go There was no indication that Airparks was so far from the airport, nor that there were massive roadworks obscuring our access and causing long diversion on our return. Our brief holiday was nearly ruined when the shuttle bus never turned up on time at our departure, and only my quick spotting of a spare taxi, AND £10, enabled us to catch our flight by the skin of our teeth.
Mr Wells 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Luton Long Term Parking - Special offer We had to take the bags to anotner place not good
Mr Merritt 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Luton Long Term Parking - Special offer Transit bus even moved closer to our luggage for us.
Mr Hawkins 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Short Term No fuss parking
Mr Jenkins 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go Very pleased with the service
Mrs Beaumont 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airport Carparkz Meet and Greet Excellent service. Clearer signposting at Luton Airport would avoid confusion with other meet and greet providers
Mr Metairie 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Mid Term Top rate service on parking. Could not improve anything. Very good value for money, and number plate recognition made it so easy.
Mr Forward 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Long Term - Special offer Needed to call to get out of car park
Ms Witney 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Short Term Everything smooth, except the surface of the car park...
Mr Vile 16 Jul, 2014out of 5