Newcastle Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer comments and ratings
- Our Newcastle hotels were rated 3048 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using Newcastle Airport Hotels services.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Newcastle Airport Hotels would book again
- 3048 customers have given an average rating of
- Doubletree by Hilton Very helpful
Mrs Pattison 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Premier Inn I contacted the helpline after booking and got a quick, polite and efficient service. Will definitely use again.
Ms Deacon 05 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn I was very pleasantly surprised by the service and the facilities. The room was immaculate, the bed really comfortable and even an electric fan if required. The only slight cricisim was that the shower curtain smelled sour which made the bathroom not as fresh as it could have been. A screen is always preferable - but apart from that I have no quibbles - and I am quite picky. I have stayed in much more expensive hotels with no better facilities.
Mrs Gunn 24 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn Everything was perfect from log in to log out. The free wi-fi for 30 minutes was a great bonus, the rooms and beds were great and the hotel was really quiet, reception staff were polite, friendly and nothing was a problem for them. The only downside was that it was early hours of the morning when we landed and we couldn't find the hotel in the dark. After walking round for 10 minutes and hitting block ends we gave up and returned to the airport and got a taxi to take us. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Mrs Mallinson 19 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Britannia everything was fine
Mr Sharp 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Very good service
Mrs Wood 28 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel - Read more Novotel reviews Very good service
Mrs Davidson 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Britannia Hotel Newcastle was clean and comfortable but needs renovation - all a bit tired and naff looking
Mr Lindsay 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Staff in Novotel Hotel very efficient and helpful.
Mrs Beattie 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Air-parks took us to the Premier Inn, Newcastle air-port,and made sure we knew exactly which way to walk to reach the terminal building.Premier Inn was quiet and comfortable, also very convenient.
Mr Castell 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Excellent service throughout clean and spacious for overnight accommodation and the benefit of car parking whilst on holiday. Less than 5 minutes walk to the airport.
Ms Marshall 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia every thing went to plan at the britania hotel room was fine check was quick had a nice meal in restaurant and a 3 minute walk to airport overall very good
Mr Marshall 23 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Excellent value and right across drom airport very easy and nice hotel
Miss Horsley 21 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia All went well and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Mrs Molyneaux 21 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia everything was perfect, thankyou very much!!!
Mr Mitton 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything was very good and as usual the staff were very helpful.
Mr Wilson 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything spot on great meal and room
Mr Stewart 19 May, 2013out of 5
- We were well advised and well looked after and were particularly impressed with the Airparks parking service.
Mrs Price 18 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything was great as always
Miss Iredale 18 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia yes we arrived back from our holiday and checked into hotel and received very courteous service
Mrs Taylor 16 May, 2013out of 5
- Doubletree by Hilton All went to plan. Easy to do. Hotel excellent
Mr Nicholson 16 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia We bought holiday insurance with your company, but had significant difficulties trying to get hold of a copy of the policy to read/take with us.
Mr Wakefield 16 May, 2013out of 5
- Hotel and parking organised as requested.Everything was relaxed and smooth.
Mr Forsyth 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Parking was effortless, Premier Inn was very comfortable and the food in their restaurant was nice and freshly cooked. Would definitely book through you again
Miss Marshall 14 May, 2013out of 5