(2 star hotel)
from the airport
Secured parking, a stone's throw away
Theres limited on-site parking at Gatwick Acorn Lodge, so most guests park at the secured, 300-space car park at the Acorn Lodges nearby sister hotel, the Cambridge. The Acorn Lodges own insured drivers can transfer the car to the Cambridge for you and bring it back on your return.
The car park is gated, with attendants during the daytime and 24-hour security, so you can be sure of your vehicles safety. Just hand your keys in to a member of staff and let them do the rest.
Arrival at the Acorn Lodge
You can check in from 2pm.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 9, following signs for the airport
- At the first roundabout take the second exit, signposted South terminal, onto the A23 Airport Way.
- At the second roundabout take the fourth exit, signposted North terminal and Redhill.
- After about 150 yards, take the third exit at the roundabout towards Longbridge.
- Take the second right, by the traffic lights, onto Massetts Road.
- The hotel will be immediately on your right, on the corner.
By public transport:
The hotel is about half a mile from Horley train station. It also has its own 24-hour transfer bus to and from Gatwick airport, which runs on demand. Just give the hotel a call and it'll meet you at the pickup point at the bus stop outside the terminal. If you're at the South terminal it's bus stop 9 and if it's from the North terminal, it's bus stop 8.
You must check out by 11:00.
Transfers to the airport run every 30 minutes and cost £3 per person each way.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Make your way to the hotel; detailed driving instructions and a postcode for satnavs will be on your confirmation. Overnight parking at the hotel is available - it’s free for hotel guests.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- You can catch a bus to the airport and back 24 hours a day. It runs every 30 minutes, on the hour and on the half hour.
- The bus has 8 seats and operates on a first come, first serve basis, so remember to leave plenty of time.
- The journey takes around 5 minutes to both terminals and costs £3 per person each way.
Acorn Lodge address
79 Massetts Road,