Rooms at the Gatwick Acorn Lodge
Close your eyes in a really comfy room
The Acorn Lodge hotel at Gatwick has 22 warm and cosy en suite rooms, some with a bath and others with a shower. All the rooms are comfortable, with television, storage space and all you need to make hot drinks. There's free wifi throughout most of the hotel, but if youre unable to get online from your room, just pop downstairs to the bar or restaurant to connect.
- "overnight hotel stop and airport parking at Acorn , Gatwick. Good,clean room, excellent food, free breakfast served very quickly to get away early for flight."
Mr Martin, 02 Feb 2014
- "We stayed at the Acorn Lodge near Gatwick. Triple room good size, evening meal excellent, staff friendly. Good service to airport and efficient return of car after the holiday."
Mr Duncan, 20 Apr 2013
- "every thing went very smoothly, staf wre very good and the room was ideal. the mini bus to and from the airport was on time and the car parking was perfect,"
Mr Cooper, 14 Jun 2012
- "The hotel was very comfortable and the staff were very helpful.
The only thing was our bedroom overlooked a very busy main road and the traffic kept us awake for the most part of the night."
Mrs Carter, 30 Oct 2011
- "Hotel nice and clean, only drawback - need to carry heavy suitcases down from bedroom (they were carried up for us).
Otherwise very acceptable.
Pricewise - very good."
Mr Smith, 05 Oct 2011
Most of the rooms are doubles, pleasantly decorated in neutral colours, with a comfortable bed and an armchair, but there are also some twin, triple and family rooms, with the latter having bunk beds for the kids. For the less able, there are accessible ground-floor rooms with wider doors and adapted bath fittings. On the other hand, there's one double room in the hotels loft, with skylights and an extra-large bathroom, for couples who prefer a little privacy.