The Days Hotel at Gatwick
A budget hotel with style
The Days is a contemporary and stylish hotel at Gatwick that still manages to offer character that you wouldn't often find in a budget hotel. As you'd expect from quality three-star accommodation, the Days has all the basic facilities like a restaurant and bar, but also all the things the modern traveller could need: free wifi and a flat screen TV with Freeview in each room.
Easy to find, easy to park
The Days Hotel is close to the airport's motorway junction, which makes it quick and easy to get to. When it comes to parking, there are two options to choose from: on-site, meaning you can leave your car with the hotel for the duration of your holiday, or if you'd prefer to leave your car at the airport for a swift exit when you return, you can pair your stay with parking at one of Gatwick's Long Stay car parks. If you decide on this option, you can leave your car in the hotel's car park overnight and drive it to one of the Long Stay car parks in the morning.
- "Everything went like clockwork! Didn't give 10 as I didn't want you to 'stop trying' !! I would certainly use your services again."
Mr Clark, 03 Nov 2011
- "Gatwick Hilton hotel was wonderful, staff all very helpful & friendly. Buffet meal was very good value for money & the room provided everything required including 3.30am wake up call."
Miss Cashman, 21 Oct 2011
- "Booked on line, everything went smoothly. Use Holiday Extras frenquently and found everything very efficient."
Mrs Manson, 07 Oct 2011
- "Had stayed in hotel before, very convenient to be able to walk to check in. Food was good. A lovely start to our holiday."
Ms Pamplin, 04 Oct 2011
- "Yes, all was excellent, exactly as expected. Hotel excellent quality, and train tickets a very good price. Good online booking experience too"
Mr Braines, 07 Sep 2011
- "yes reservation was made and hotel check-in was quick and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable as one would expect with the hilton gatwick airport hotel."
Mr Welch, 27 Oct 2010
- "No hassle booking hotel and car parking. Everything went smoothly with our stay at Gatwick prior to our departure and return car ready for us when we returned with no waiting. Good arrangement."
Mr Clouston, 19 Sep 2008
- "We cannot fault the hotel, the parking or the service you have given us, All at a great price.
Thank you for starting our holiday in a happy mood."
Mr O'Hare, 10 Aug 2008
- "I was very happy with holiday extras, had no problems! parking and hotel were perfect nice start to our holidays would definitely use them again"
Mrs Sampoh, 15 Aug 2007
- "Easy to book. Easy Parking near Gatwick Airport at Summer Special Parking.Hilton room clean, joined to South Terminal. Good all-round package - especially when your flight leaves at 06:00"
Mr Hinton, 26 Sep 2007
See more Gatwick Hilton customer reviews
Overall rating: % based on 2062 Ratings
If you're travelling to Gatwick airport using public transport, you can get to its train station via regular services from London. When you get to the airport, the Days Hotel can pick you up and bring you to the hotel by shuttle bus, free of charge.
When it's time to leave for your flight, the Days offers a shuttle bus service to both the North and South terminals from 6am until midnight daily. Transfers take around 10 minutes and you can book spaces for £4 with the hotel reception.
Simple, stylish food
The Days' own restaurant and bar, the Watershed, offers simple bar meals, a table d'hote menu and a choice of a la carte dishes served throughout the evening.
We recommend the Days for:
Families -Triple and quad rooms at the Days hotel are big enough to accommodate the average sized family. And you'll be glad to hear that many offer multiple (proper) beds - so you needn't fight over who gets the z-bed.
Couples - The Days hotel's double rooms are comfortable and classy. The Watershed restaurant, with its exposed beams and quality cuisine, offers a cosy setting in which to enjoy the first meal of your holiday.
Parking - What could be more convenient than leaving your car at the hotel when you jet off? The Days allows guests to park their vehicle in the on-site car park for the duration of their holiday and offers an on-demand shuttle service to and from the North and South terminals.
Earliest check-in time is 2pm, unless otherwise arranged. Latest check-out time is 11am, unless otherwise arranged.