Rooms at the Gatwick Days Hotel
A good night's sleep at the Days
All rooms at the Days have contemporary décor and include all the facilities you would expect: tea and coffee making facilities, a hairdryer, telephone, flatscreen TV with Freeview, complimentary wifi (though access is restricted from some rooms) and plenty of storage space. Bathrooms have a shower over the bath, shaver points and toiletry dispensers.
Rooms on the second floor are slightly different in style, with sloping ceilings and lower beds adding a touch more character.
- "room was really nice, but some small things like moldy shower curtain and dirty waste bin were not so nice. Could be replaced easily! Transfer from and to airport went smoothly. Would stay there again any time."
Mrs Thurn, 21 Jan 2011
- "Staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful, was pleasantly surprised at the room and booking couldn't have been easier. Will definitely use site again."
Miss Holey, 13 Dec 2010
- "My friend recommended this hotel to me. Good reliable service. The hotel room was clean and comfortable, nothing fancy. The service to and from the airport was excellent. We will definately use them again and recommend to friends."
Ms Ratcliffe, 26 Jul 2007
- "Transfer service was excellent- no long wait at the end of a the flight - hotel is a little past its best but perfectly adequate clean rooms for a brief stay - very comfy bed!"
Miss Rudd, 21 Jul 2007
- "The hotel was basic but the staff were friendly and the room was comfortable. The shuttle service to the aiport was reliable and easy to use. Would definitely stay here again"
Miss Keane, 16 Jul 2007
The Days double rooms are more than spacious enough for two, and come equipped with a standard double bed, a desk with chair and a full-length mirror. Theres plenty of room for the suitcases too.
Family rooms at the Days have one double bed and either one or two single beds, making them ideal for two adults travelling with one or two children. All the beds are proper beds with decent mattresses so even older children will be comfortable sharing with parents here. The rooms arent much bigger than the doubles but the beds do not feel crammed in and theres still enough room for the luggage too.
Other room options
The Days also has a number of twin and triple rooms, which have two and three single beds respectively, making them ideal for groups of adults travelling together.