Gatwick Holiday Inn Hotel With Parking
Easy parking with peace of mind
Parking at the Gatwick Holiday Inn couldn't be simpler. Leave your car at the hotel for the whole of your trip with our on-site parking package and your holiday will begin the moment you've pulled up the handbrake. If you only want to park your car at the hotel overnight, it's £10 for up to 24 hours.
You can pair your stay with parking for up to eight or 15 days. There are lots of spaces dotted around the hotel and all of them are protected by barriers, lighting and CCTV for your peace of mind.
- "Holiday Inn 1 night stay with parking. Excellent value and car waiting for us when we got back. Would recommend for anyone travelling from Gatwick"
Mr Lyons, 29 Aug 2014
- "Hotel, parking and taxi to and from the airport 1st class. Taxi service was very prompt and good communication from the taxi driver. Would thoroughly recommend to any traveller."
Mr Taylor, 20 Aug 2013
- "We booked a night at an airport hotel with long-stay car parking. The room worked well for us, the service was smooth and friendly, and we didn't have to get up at 1am to get to the airport as we would have done otherwise."
Mrs Clyde, 19 Aug 2013
- "Hotel was excellent and everything went smoothly. Car parking while away was in a secured lot and they have your car ready for collection when you get back. Recommend to anyone."
Mr Jones, 07 Jul 2013
- "Only slight problem was difficulty finding a parking spot on arrival. Otherwise very good service from helpful staff and very smooth collection of vehicle after holiday"
Mr Ashcroft, 13 Apr 2013
Convenient airport transfer bus
When it's time to jet off, you can hop on the hotel's transfer bus to the North or South terminals. It runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes, and takes around 5 to 10 minutes to get to the airport. The shuttle costs £3 per adult each way, and £1.50 for children between the ages of 2 to 12. Under 2s travel for free.