(4 star hotel)
including 15 days parking
from the airport
Easy parking with peace of mind
Parking at the Gatwick Holiday Inn couldn't be simpler. Leave your car at the hotel for the whole of your trip with our on-site parking package and your holiday will begin the moment you've pulled up the handbrake. If you only want to park your car at the hotel overnight, it's £10 for up to 24 hours.
You can pair your stay with parking for up to eight or 15 days. There are lots of spaces dotted around the hotel and all of them are protected by barriers, lighting and CCTV for your peace of mind.
Everything was great hotel was very clean staff were really friendly and the price was fantastic. Taxi from hotel to the airport and back were very efficient will definitely use Holiday Extras and Best Western again.Mrs Clewes, 28 Apr, 2017 (5 out of 5)
Good standard hotel with underground parking & easy rail access direct to Gatwick (gate from hotel straight onto the platform at Crawley). Great value.Mrs Hindley, 27 Apr, 2017 (5 out of 5)
Very helpful staff on reception who advised on an appropriate pick up time. The return from the airport was efficient. The room was clean and ok for a night's stay. The evening meal was very good although the breakfast could be improved.Mr Skarratt, 27 Apr, 2017 (4 out of 5)
Yes everything was splendid at the holiday inn povey crossMrs Pryke, 30 Mar, 2017 (5 out of 5)
Staff helpful room as described and comfortable, parking went well, return bus shuttle excellent and car ready when we returned.
Hotel was good. Car parking quite tight - had to climb over from passenger seat to retrieve car on return. Buses frequent but are Â£3 per person each way - not return as indicated on website.Mr Freeland, 14 Nov, 2016 (5 out of 5)
Convenient airport transfer bus
When it's time to jet off, you can hop on the hotel's transfer bus to the North or South terminals. It runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes, and takes around 5 to 10 minutes to get to the airport. The shuttle costs £3 per adult each way, and £1.50 for children between the ages of 5 to 15. Under 5s travel for free.
Arrival at the Holiday Inn
The earliest check-in time at the hotel is 2pm.
The hotel run a bus from the airport to the hotel. It is bus G1, G3 or G7 from stop 8 at the North terminal or stop 9 at the South. Tickets cost £3 for each adult, £1.50 for each child from 5 to 12 years old and children under 5 travel free. The bus runs every 15 minutes from 5am until midnight and every 30 minutes outside of these times.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Exit the M23 at junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick airport, taking the first exit at the slip road roundabout if you're coming from the south, and the second exit at the slip road roundabout if you're coming from the north.
- Go straight over at the next roundabout, and at the third roundabout take the fourth exit, signposted A23, Redhill.
- At the next roundabout go straight on and the hotel is immediately on the left.
Overnight parking is available at the hotel for £10 per night.
The latest check-out time at the hotel is 12pm.
When you're ready to fly take the transfer bus to the terminal. Buses from the hotel to the airport run 24 hours a day. From 5am until midnight they run every 15 minutes and from midnight until 5am they run every 30 minutes. It costs £3 per adult and £1.50 per child, and under 5s go free.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
- Drive to the Holiday Inn - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for satnavs.
- Park in the back of the hotel and head inside to hand over your keys.
- A fully-insured driver will park your car in the hotel’s car park for the duration of your holiday.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
It’s a 10-minute bus ride to the terminal. The shuttle bus runs every 10-15 minutes between 5am and midnight and every 30 minutes between midnight and 5am.
It costs £3 per adult and £1.50 per child, and under 5s go free.
- Catch the G1, G3 or G7 shuttle bus from the terminal back to the hotel. It’s stop 8 from the North Terminal or stop 9 from the South.
- Collect your keys from reception and drive home.
Holiday Inn address
Povey Cross Road,