Rooms at the Gatwick Holiday Inn
Wake well rested with comfy rooms
All of the hotel's standard rooms are spacious and are decorated in crisp, modern colours. In each room, you'll find a 32-inch flatscreen TV with satellite channels and on-demand movies, as well as decaffeinated tea, coffee and a kettle. Family rooms sleep up to four and feature a rollaway bed that comfortably sleeps two small children.
- "We booked a night at an airport hotel with long-stay car parking. The room worked well for us, the service was smooth and friendly, and we didn't have to get up at 1am to get to the airport as we would have done otherwise."
Mrs Clyde, 19 Aug 2013
- "NICE room, CAR COLLECTION WAS EXCELLENT. DID NOT WAIT VERY LONG FOR BUS TO HOLIDAY INN. WOULD CERTAINLY USE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY."
Mrs Hale, 15 Jul 2013
- "Check in very smooth, staff efficient and welcoming, room very clean and comfortable. Very nice bar, serving reasonably priced light meals, (did not use the restaurant). Would definitely use again when flying from Gatwick"
Mr Hazell, 30 Jun 2013
- "Everything went very smoothly. The room was very good, the shuttle service picked up and delivered to the door and our car was waiting for us on our return. We would definitely use Holiday extras again."
Mr Sutherland, 14 Apr 2013
- "It was all very smooth, comfortable and quiet room, regular bus to both terminals, quick and easy returning to collect car. Very impressed. Thank you."
Miss Mcelwee, 17 Mar 2013
All bedrooms are soundproofed and have double-glazed windows with blackout blinds to ensure you wont be disturbed. Climate control allows you to set the room's temperature to your preference for a great nights sleep. Plus the choice of pillows soft or firm mean that the only reason for a sleepless night will be the feeling of pre-holiday excitement.
Unlike a lot of newly-built hotels, all bathrooms at the Holiday Inn have a full-size bath and a shower, as well as hand-soap, shower gel and shampoo. Larger Executive rooms come with nice touches such as luxury branded toiletries, large towels, bathrobes and slippers. Mineral water, an iron and ironing board and a safe are also included in the upgrade.
The hotel has four disabled rooms, which have accessible washrooms and low-level toilets and basins. Induction loops and vibrating pillows are available from reception. The restaurant can provide menus in larger print if you need them.
High-speed wifi reaches all rooms and you can stay connected for 24 hours for £16, or four hours costs £10. There's also a direct-dial telephone with voicemail.