(2 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Getting there won't cost you time
The Ibis is the second-closest hotel to Luton airport. It's on Airport Way, the main road to the airport, and has excellent public transport links. Plus, it's just 10 minutes on foot from the terminal.
If youre arriving by car: Leave the M1 at junction 10 and follow signs to Luton airport. Go straight on at junction 10a, which is the first roundabout you come to after junction 10. At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Percival Way, then turn left almost immediately into Spittlesea Road.
If youre coming by public transport: The nearest train station to the hotel is Luton Airport Parkway. A shuttle bus runs between the station and the airport every 10 minutes between 5am and midnight, and also connects with all trains that call at the station overnight. From the terminal, the hotel is a 10-minute walk or you can catch a shuttle bus, which will drop you at the bus station close to the hotel. The transfer costs £1 per person and runs from 5am to 11pm.
Transfers: There is a shuttle bus between the hotel and the terminal, which leaves from the bus stop near the hotel, and the hotel bus pick-up point outside the terminal. It runs from 5am to 11pm and costs £1 per person, each way.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -0.38240
DirectionsYou'll need to drive to Airparks first and drop your car off. The Airparks shuttle bus, which runs to the terminal, will then drop you off at the bus stop less than 200 yards from the hotel.
Here are your directions to Airparks:
From the M1:
1) Leave the motorway at junction 10.
2) Take the second exit for Luton and the airport.
From the A1:
1) Follow the A505 into Luton.
2) At the Airport Roundabout, follow signs for "Other routes", Parkway and the A505.
3) At the next roundabout go straight on, following signs for the M1, St Albans and the A1081.
Then (from either direction):
1) Take the third exit at the next roundabout onto the A1081.
2) Turn right onto Newlands Road, following signs for Airparks.
3) Turn left onto the B4540, signposted Slip End and Markyate.
4) At the traffic lights, turn right onto Grove Road.
5) Take the first left onto the service road. Airparks will be on the right.
We've found that with some sat navs, customers have had trouble finding Airparks. We recommend that you follow the directions above, but if you do use a sat nav, you should enter the full address and postcode.